Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about this Dallas Hat

Robbnva

I know plenty of people that wear sports caps for fashion and not for the team. One of my best friends is a BoSox fan but wears a Yanks cap with certain outfits.
He is not a real Red Sox fan if he wears Yankee caps, he's a casual fan.

In terms a real Red Sox would understand, this friend is a turncoat.

Trust me, he's a diehard BoSox fan, he just takes his clothes very very seriously and will sport whatever cap he has to to make the ensemble work. He lived in Boston for a while and most of his family still lives there. He's a diehard Pats fan too. Still, he busts out the NY cap when it matches his shoes.

This is probably the same person that would set fire to his own house just to stay warm.

The only time I "bust out the NY cap" is when all the Porta-Potties are occupied.

Anyone who wears a hat, jersey, coat, jock strap or ANY item of clothing of their biggest, most hated rival, is NOT a true fan of that team. A true fan (even one who was light in the loafers) would find another black hat and wear that with his shoes, instead of a Yankees hat.

There actually is something wrong with that. And I'm not talking about the "light in the loafers" part, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I think his friend is LeBron.

lol. Good call. :laugh:

In terms a real Red Sox would understand, this friend is a turncoat.

This is probably the same person that would set fire to his own house just to stay warm.

The only time I "bust out the NY cap" is when all the Porta-Potties are occupied.

There actually is something wrong with that. And I'm not talking about the "light in the loafers" part, not that there's anything wrong with that.

lol. Good call. :laugh:

My friend is a nice person. I'm sorry I brought it up.

I have it in white with a blue D and was wearing it on the field at Ford Field yesterday and no one was fooled as they politely asked me to take it off.

I was a guest so I gladly obliged, but I thought I could pull it off since the "D" could stand for Detroit.

No one bought it.

It was probably the Romo sits to pee jersey that tipped them off.

Archived