Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's go Cowboys!!

rincewind

I was thinking of starting a thread outlining who, as skins fans, we should be rooting for each week. this thread will do just fine.

IF Dallas, Jacksonville, Seattle and San Fran all win, we will control our own destiny. Of those, San Fran seems like the least likely to pull it off, but they are playing at home and Minny has been inconsistent.

Edit: Forgot New Orleans, which is dumb because they will be the toughest. They have Atlanta this week AND have a better conference record(tiebreaker).

We don't have to route for Dallas at all. After this game Detroit still has to play San Diego, Kansas City, And Green Bay. I would bet they lose at least 2 of those last 3 and may be all 3. So as for this weekend, LETS GO DETROIT!!

We don't have to route for Dallas at all. After this game Detroit still has to play San Diego, Kansas City, And Green Bay. I would bet they lose at least 2 of those last 3 and may be all 3. So as for this weekend, LETS GO DETROIT!!

exactly what I was thinking. I really don't think Skins fans need to worry about the Lions, because they might not even win again this season. The Vikings are the team I'd worry about the most.

I was thinking of starting a thread outlining who' date=' as skins fans, we should be rooting for each week. this thread will do just fine.

IF Dallas, Jacksonville, Seattle and San Fran all win, we will control our own destiny. Of those, San Fran seems like the least likely to pull it off, but they are playing at home and Minny has been inconsistent.

Edit: Forgot New Orleans, which is dumb because they will be the toughest. They have Atlanta this week AND have a better conference record(tiebreaker).[/quote']

We don't need San Fran to win. We only need Minn. to lose one game and we need to win out - since we play them, that game would take care of both. :)

Yeah, but the less Dallas has to play for the last game of the season the better.

I was thinking of starting a thread outlining who' date=' as skins fans, we should be rooting for each week. this thread will do just fine.

Edit: Forgot New Orleans, which is dumb because they will be the toughest. They have Atlanta this week AND have a better conference record(tiebreaker).[/quote']

I spent 20 minutes watching to see if the lady in your sig would have a wardrobe malfunction, she didn't, and I really can't determine why not. The laws of physics dictate she should have.

Archived