Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor FedEx Tribute (Download)

Obibyn23

Is there anyone you would remove from the organization to make the team better?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Is there anyone you would remove from the organization to make the team better?

• Gibbs
    • Snyder
    • Vinny
    • none of the above

First of all, thanks to RockCitySkins for ripping this video. Without him we wouldnt have this download possible so early.

As he said in the other thread, he had made a download for it last night, that was having some codec problems. He then made a smaller file size wmv version for us to download, but the audio was a bit hissy...

Sooo... I cleaned it up a bit, edited out the hissy parts in the audio track, left in all the interview audio, and basically cleaned it up so its almost the exact same thing. I had the actual song on my computer, so I edited it in so the song was clear.

Here is the link to download it from Rapidshare

Sean Taylor Dec. 2nd Tribute (Rapidshare)

So Hail to Rock, Hail to the Redskins, and most important...Hail to Sean!!

R.I.P. #21

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I can't watch this, I fall apart every time. There will be times when I want to cry, but right now it's too heart rendering.

I agree...I watched a video last night that I had downloaded, and I felt like he had died yesterday. It's hard for me to watch any videos of him without getting that lump in the back of my throat.

• 1 month later...
First of all, thanks to RockCitySkins for ripping this video. Without him we wouldnt have this download possible so early.

As he said in the other thread, he had made a download for it last night, that was having some codec problems. He then made a smaller file size wmv version for us to download, but the audio was a bit hissy...

Sooo... I cleaned it up a bit, edited out the hissy parts in the audio track, left in all the interview audio, and basically cleaned it up so its almost the exact same thing. I had the actual song on my computer, so I edited it in so the song was clear.

Here is the link to download it from Rapidshare

Sean Taylor Dec. 2nd Tribute (Rapidshare)

So Hail to Rock, Hail to the Redskins, and most important...Hail to Sean!!

R.I.P. #21

your video is great.....................keep his legacy alive...........i thank you for making it.......................

• 2 months later...

Archived