Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official: Rivera, 17 will be charged as adult

rskins1

Maybe ES should "adopt an inmate" in the same prison as Rivera and make sure him and his boyz get treated really well. ;)

We could write him or them letters, mail gifts, money, send them ST highlights etc., kind of like pen pals. Of course I am kidding, kinda.... serious....j/k....

Maybe ES should "adopt an inmate" in the same prison as Rivera and make sure him and his boyz get treated really well. ;)

We could write him or them letters, mail gifts, money, send them ST highlights etc., kind of like pen pals. Of course I am kidding, kinda.... serious....j/k....

That would be a great project for service hours for high schoolers and such: "Adopt an inmate" - kinda like "Adopt a child" or "Adopt a street". I like it!

and when they get the death penalty, i want to throw the switch, pull the trigger, inject the serum. and guess what. i'll sleep just fine.

i don't know if this statement is out of anger, but the shooter cannot recieve death since he is a juvenile, and i'm sure there is policy in place that, although they would all be guilty of felony murder, the nonshooters would not get worse than the shooter, so probably life for all.

Does anyone know the maximum sentence of a crime this big in the state of Florida?

technically the death penalty, but since the shooter was a juvenile, he cannot receive death according to the supreme court

if he is tried as an adult he can

not true. since he was under 18 when he committed the crime, he cannot be sentenced to death. trying him as an adult only means he will do his time in adult prison, and not a juvi hall.

see roper v. simmons for further explanation.

not true. since he was under 18 when he committed the crime, he cannot be sentenced to death. trying him as an adult only means he will do his time in adult prison, and not a juvi hall.

see roper v. simmons for further explanation.

ya i did some more research and i found out the Suprme court ruling in 2005...i edited my previous comment

Again this is crazy these gangbang thugs need the same exact treatment as they gave Sean. If at 17 he was old enough to pull the trigger, then he is old enough to die. Maybe you all need to go to MySpace and check out his pictures. This surely isn't a normal 17 year old that made a mistake, what 17 year old makes 60 -75K a year? What 17 year old gets caught modifying serial numbers on guns? So please this dude needs to die and die a slow miserable death just like Sean did and maybe just maybe we send messages like this to places like 'lil pakistan then maybe we will get control back. Right now on MySpace all the killers friends are acting like they are some religious icon! Stop being so weak people, an eye for an eye!

Just a sad ending to a sad story. I feel sorry for this kid. He didn't have parents to teach him how to be a man.

i hear that to a point, but you dont need parents to tell you that breaking into someones house and shooting at him is wrong....

common sense....no??

but i once heard common sense is not so common

but when it comes to this crime, he get what ever he gets, and i hope it is the max

im not saying this cause he killed ST21, but any cold blooded killer should get the max in this crime

Archived