Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official: Rivera, 17 will be charged as adult

rskins1

i dont see any chance in hell that they get a plea deal on the murder charge

the most likely scenario is that they are offered a deal on the invasion charge......which wont matter because itll be a sentence concurrent with their life sentence for the murder

So, so, so unfortunate for this kid...but much, much more deserving for the crime he committed. Another senseless crime (murder) has devastated both sides of the family, the victim's and the suspect's.

For sure, Mr. Eric Rivera can't prepare himself enough for the punishment, nor the humiliation, about to come his way. No wonder these individuals are under suicide watch.

A young fellow such as himself will become somebody's... *whistling*. :(

Parents, particularly, fathers, do keep your sons by your side and teach them how to become law abiding citizens.

They are on suicide watch so they do not have to be with the general prison population. These kids wouldn't surivive 2 days with the general population

I guess the judge felt differently. I'm tired of 17 year old juvenile's thinking they can get away with anything because of their age. I hope this will wake up other youths and change their decision making process.
EXACTLY!! Plus, who knows if they all got together and decided him to take the blame thinking he wouldn't get as harsh of a penalty. Either way, justice should be served and it should be served harshly!!

A message to any other thugs that might be patrolling this thread:

GET A DAMN JOB!!!!!!! Make something of yourself and don't rob and take from people who work(ed) hard!!!!!! PATHETIC, and I am still PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!

From the CNN report:

Rivera was armed during the alleged burglary, and "during the course of the commission of the offense ... discharged a firearm and as a result of the discharge, death or great bodily harm was inflicted upon Sean Maurice Taylor, a human being," the indictment says

Honestly, I don't know about the validity of this report. Clearly, according to Buck Ortega Sean was not entirely human. He was of course a meast. Killing a meast requires twice the punishment.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time --

I really didn't doubt he'd be tried as an adult since his name and face has been seen on tv and the net. They'll be someone's *itch guaranteed.

Hah, he'll especially have a difficult time since he looks somewhat girlish --- I've heard in prison in order to be protected you have to do 'favors' so you won't get beaten severly or killed.

So, so, so unfortunate for this kid...but much, much more deserving for the crime he committed. Another senseless crime (murder) has devastated both sides of the family, the victim's and the suspect's.

For sure, Mr. Eric Rivera can't prepare himself enough for the punishment, nor the humiliation, about to come his way. No wonder these individuals are under suicide watch.

A young fellow such as himself will become somebody's... *whistling*. :(

Parents, particularly, fathers, do keep your sons by your side and teach them how to become law abiding citizens.

I agree, dcsmooth...Amen.

From the CNN report:

Honestly, I don't know about the validity of this report. Clearly, according to Buck Ortega Sean was not entirely human. He was of course a meast. Killing a meast requires twice the punishment.

now that my friend is hysterical. a little bit of light at the right time. kudos to you.:cheers:

Archived