Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC: Suspects in Sean Taylor's killing denied bond, on suicide watch

warren

Reading this thread...I can't even type.

It's working.

Some of you are falling for the sympathy spin. ARE YOU PEOPLE CRAZY?

Do you not get that for the defense, this high profile case is a coup, and if they can score reduced sentences for these murderers it is a tremendous notch in their belt? If you know anything about media manipulation, anything at all, you could see through this. It's classic textbook.

Take what we know of these murderers thus far (their police records, MySpace, et al), and add that they planned to drive the 100 miles into Miami, with a gun, and planned to rob ST--and awwwwww, sweet babies, the bullet they pumped into Sean, aw, they didn't mean it. They also didn't mean the first bullet that missed Sean and got the wall. That darn Sean, surprising them and all.

I seriously have to leave this thread. I am way too vested in this case and I can't take the ignorance of some grown men. GROWN MEN.

Go check out their myspace pages, listen to Cdubs lyrics and then tell me they are not little **** thugs.

No, they are wannabe **** thugs who thought being a man was described in rap songs. A real "heartless" thug like "cdub" claims to be does not confess within hours and end up on suicide watch when denied bail.

They're just 4 kids that thought life was a rap song, too bad when it came down to it, it wasn't.

they better hope the real convicts in the prison they end up in don't read this article, they are going to get eaten alive. I for one do not feel the slightest amount of sympathy.

Honestly, and I know it's odd to say this right now, but those four kids probably aren't "evil" either. They are all so young. I doubt they meant to kill Sean-- they were just some idiot punks looking for a fast score, and probably got scared, someone shot, and they ran.

I think all four should spend the max amount of time in jail-- in the end, they made a choice, and those choices killed a man. They deserve to be punished severely.

But in a way, it makes the story even more sad...Sean's gone and now 4 other lives (and the lives of their loved ones) are ruined as well.

What a waste.

Even though I'm pissed off, that was the right way to put it.

I seriously have to leave this thread. I am way too vested in this case and I can't take the ignorance of some grown men. GROWN MEN.

Whether the suspects are trying to get sympathy or not doesn't negate the fact that 4 people have ****ed a lot of lives up for no reason. That in itself deserves some pity. Maybe that's being naive or maybe it's just showing some compassionm, I don't know.

Remember -- these 'kids' tried to break into his home one week prior to the shooting/killing. I feel no sorrow for them -- and they don't strike me as the type that would commit suicide. If they felt that bad for killing Sean they would have killed themselves prior to getting caught.

Oh, they will be someone's lowly *itch.

Whether the suspects are trying to get sympathy or not doesn't negate the fact that 4 people have ****ed a lot of lives up for no reason. That in itself deserves some pity. Maybe that's being naive or maybe it's just showing some compassionm, I don't know.

You save the compassion until after the punishment has been meted out. And I'll tell you why: Justice.

Justice must be served first because feelings of compassion or latent feelings of guilt that the individual may bring to the situation (people who feel guilty that they are so 'privileged' when others are not---except that do we KNOW if these kids were 'desperately' poor or not?) can cloud that judgment and do injustice to Sean and to society and ultimately, to these young men.

Ask yourself this: If all 4 of these punks were white, would anyone be cutting them any slack for getting involved in 'pretend gangsterism?' Why do people feel so comfortable judging people of different backgrounds by a lesser standard?

Skin these little hoods from their necks to their ankles and throw them in a vat of alcohol.

That'll give them something to think about other than how they can get over on the "crakas"

Yea...they really have been making life tough on white people this week. They took away one of our favorite entertainers.

Which reminds me of a story I heard Paul Mooney tell on his Showtime comedy special. He says Flip Wilson's car broke down one day and he had to hitch a ride. A white guy pulls over and picks him up. He gets in and the white guy asks him, "What do you do for a living?" Flip says, "I'm an entertainer." The white guy says, "Aren't all of you?"

Anyway...that aside. Obviously, I want these guys in prison for a long long long time. But I think it would do everyone a service to think of the number of lives thrown into ruin, despair and chaos because someone fired a gun.

Obviously, Sean is gone. And all his friends and relatives are feeling grief that I cannot imagine.

But four other lives and four other families are in ruins as well. The amount of waste that comes out of one crime is simply staggering.

You save the compassion until after the punishment has been meted out. And I'll tell you why: Justice.

Justice must be served first because feelings of compassion or latent feelings of guilt that the individual may bring to the situation (people who feel guilty that they are so 'privileged' when others are not---except that do we KNOW if these kids were 'desperately' poor or not?) can cloud that judgment and do injustice to Sean and to society and ultimately, to these young men.

Ask yourself this: If all 4 of these punks were white, would anyone be cutting them any slack for getting involved in 'pretend gangsterism?' Why do people feel so comfortable judging people of different backgrounds by a lesser standard?

Well, how we feel towards the individuals is irrelevant because we aren't the ones deciding their fate, but I understand what you mean, and I agree. The judge/jury better save the compassion so that they come to a verdict that does justice. As for your question, not sure I follow.

If they were white, they would probably have a hell of a lot better legal representation and they would have made Jason Whitlock's head explode.

And, yes, I would feel pity for the victims regardless of their race. Don't confuse "pity" with sympathy. I have no sympathy for them. I do regard them as pitiful in the purest sense.

Excising them from society is like amputating a cancerous appendage. It's necessary but it does not leave the body complete. Just healthier.

Let them rot.

Something even sicker about this, is that the sister of one of the kids doesnt even think her borther did anything wrong, and says he should be released today.

I hope they get life parole, and that they are made into a perminant ***** for some 350 pound guy.

Life parole? I don't think that's what you meant to say.

]']Hate is a horrible thing.

I truly believe while those thugs did intend on being Criminals' date=' they didn't want to kill Sean Taylor. Unfortunetely for them, I do believe they deserve a life sentence without parole.[/quote']

You don't think they intended on being criminals? What's armed burglary to you?

Archived