Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

who would you hire as coach? (merged)

CommishDC

Sounds like we have about anyone in the stands that can coach better than Gibbs. Just have a lucky number contest in the program.

By the way, Williams gets $1 mil bonus if he does not follow Gibbs as HC.

But I'm not a real fan, or so I'm told, cause I'm not ****ing about Joe Gibbs.

I'd make this a poll and list half the members here.

When it gets pared down to ten, put them in a steel cage and let them battle it out. Last man/woman wins.

Hell, look at the threads today. Armchair coaches are in every freakin thread.

Oakton Skins fan gets my vote. It would be fun going 0-16 with a member of the Madden generation running things here............

maybe we are too top heavy...when we went to the playoffs in 2005..it was just gibbs...

Sounds like we have about anyone in the stands that can coach better than Gibbs. Just have a lucky number contest in the program.

By the way, Williams gets $1 mil bonus if he does not follow Gibbs as HC.

But I'm not a real fan, or so I'm told, cause I'm not ****ing about Joe Gibbs.

Hopefully that will not happen!! We need young offensive mind, not a lineman who more want to run first. This is a throw first league now. I'm Pretty sick of watching this run up the middle for 2 yard gains!

JASON GARRETT

Remember what happend the last time we made a Dallas OC the head coach?

I've been hoping John Fox will be gone at Carolina, but I don't think it will happen. I honestly wouldn't be opposed to Gregg Williams as long as Al Saunders stayed on at OC.

this is how i feel, let williams take over and gray can be DC. then let saunders run his offense, not the gibbs-ified version that we see. i think the biggest problem for teams who hire a new coach is learning the new system. If grilliams and saunders stay, there's at least schematic continuity.

Archived