Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SMFH @ the idiots who screamed during the Moment of Silence SMH

TheGift

Let's face it. Look around the stadium next time you are there. When I look around from my lower level seats every week, I see a whole lot of trash. Sorry, just true. Drunken morons, sober morons, wangsters, etc. So I wasn't surprised. Our whole society is without class today. You can't expect a bunch of classless jerks to act with class.

Let's face it. Look around the stadium next time you are there. When I look around from my lower level seats every week, I see a whole lot of trash. Sorry, just true. Drunken morons, sober morons, wangsters, etc. So I wasn't surprised. Our whole society is without class today. You can't expect a bunch of classless jerks to act with class.

You got that right :applause::applause::applause:

Embarrassing. It sounded like most of it was in the upper deck. I didn't hear anyone close to me in 126.

I admit that I was a little "classless." I forgot to take off my hat during the moment of silence. I did take it off for the national anthem, though.

The people that say "O" in the National Anthem suck, too...

Wangsters??

The people that say "O" in the National Anthem suck, too...

Yuuuuuuup.

But getting people to stop that is a losing battle. As far as the moment of silence goes, announcing it and having a message on the screen should be enough to keep poeple quiet... but people can't even get that right. I was seriously embarrassed.

I think silence is an extinct animal in a world where people are in constant communication. Everyone thinks they have something important to say, even if nobody else thinks they do. And with our youtube/everyone-is-a-celebrity mentality, it's only getting worse. Every chucklehead who can dial a cell phone or aim a video camera is a star.

i was in 444, i know exactly what you're talking about. i yelled at them repeatedly, to no avail.

You're talking about the drunk idiot in my section (450). That kid was a complete moron. He spilled beer all over himself numberous times and tried to get everyone to do the wave for like 15 minutes straight. Everyone kept telling him to sit down and shut up. We were hoping that it would tire him out and then he would just go to sleep or something. It was bad. :doh:

EDIT: I was also very disappointed at the ruined moment of silence. Most embarrassing moment ever as a Redskin fan IMHO.

I left the game during the first quarter because of this lack of class. I heard people yelling during the silence and just looked at them. They have no clue. Quite simply disgusting.

Our fans use to be knowledgeable. But looking around I saw a horrible class of fans that lack overall football knowledge. These fans might know rap and hip hop but thats about it. I am embarrassed to be a skins fan today. not because of the poor play and loss but what redskins nation will be defined as moving into the future.

I will never go to that stadium again.

If you're gonna leave in the first quarter... please don't come back.... :doh: :doh: :doh:

At the game this is how I broke down the moment of silence' date=' the crowd was totally quiet until halfway through when one fan yelled from across the stadium " We love you Sean." Then the crowd just erupted, you really would have to of been there to understand the emotion.[/quote']

Still doesn't make it less dumb. I don't care if someone had to yell "FIRE!", a moment of silence should be just that.

To be honest, I didn't notice it. I think maybe we're holding people to extreme standards.

I'm assuming you were not at the game then? I was and I am mostly deaf (so I am told by those around me anyway) and I could here it. It was only a few really ****ed up ***holes. The section I was sitting in (227) was completely silent and we had more than our share of Bills fans there. It sounded to me as it was coming from the upper decks. I cannot imagine standing nearby somebody doing such a thing and not doing my best to silence them. I hope at least somebody reported them, to have them later ejected from FEDEX in a not so nice way.

I wished I hadn't watched that youtube clip. It was embarrassing and a precursor for what the entire awful day at the stadium would be like. It was a tough day to be a Redskins fan.

The myth of the "greatest fans in the world" truly ended when the Squire died or around the time Fed Ex opened.

Our fans arrive late, cheer loudly when the Skins have the ball to the point that the QB has to quiet them down (happened yesterday), start the wave when the offense is on the field, obstruct other fans' view when an important play is happening, leave early when the game is undecided to beat the traffic, don't attend games when the team is out of playoff contention or it's raining or cold outside.

Archived