Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eric Rivera Wearing a R.I.P ST Shirt? Nope. (M.E.T.)

redskns21

It's not a R.I.P. Sean Taylor shirt...I thought the same thing as I was checking this out in the paper today, but if you look at his myspace (I'm going to post it right now) it's for one of his friends

Dude that pic defintely looks like the pose of Tupac on his knees giving a shoutout!

Sorry about saying you were wrong, i was just going on the small picture.. But i still do see people going around wearing Tupac apparel

I see them all the time too. It's cool man, I wasn't trying to be condescending or anything like that. In any case, it really doesn't matter who is on this kid's shirt b/c he's going to be wearing solid colors, hopefully for the rest of his life.

Come on guys.........don't get too graphic.

We ALL want these upstanding members of society to recieve all that is coming to them......but......please let's not write things that might get this closed.

You know how jelly and syrup mix.

It is just nasty.

;)

Thanks!!!

Im originally from that area. Unfortunately everytime im down there I see tons of RIP shirts. Things are getting out of control. The crime rate in Lee county has gone up nearly 20% in the last year. It was bad enough to begin with.

For those of you wondering why they call it Lil pakistan, it is a nickname coined by a rap artist named "Plies" who is from ft myers. He refers to it as this because of the amount of crime that happens there. Plies is on the top friends list of many of the myspace pages of the arrested suspects. they idolize the guns, murder, and money that he raps about

Archived