Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If we don't beat the Bills, I may be thru!!

turbrn2007

I'm not sure if we could beat a local high school team at this point.5 in a row?This isnt 05 anymore.We dont have the defense,we shoot our selves in the foot week in and week out.I'll always be a skins fan,but i'm ready for this season to just end.Maybe the least enjoyable season in a VERY long time.

I would feel a lot better if S. Taylor was back! When is he expected back?

I'm a fan and I say the Bills win next week. I mean some no name players will light us up and we'll be in it to the end ready to score only to turn the ball over. Thats how it goes "UP HERE" how many times do you guys need to see it?

Redskins never win the games that they need to win. Period.

To the OP...why post this?

If your team being bad (even for years on end) is enough to make you jump ship, then you weren't a fan. Period.

If you want to leave after the next loss, feel free. I'll be back each and every Sunday and one of these days, the reward will be sweet.

I see you missed the whole point of the post!!

Enough excuses, next week is a MUST WIN and their is no reason we should not beat the Bills. Actually, I am looking for a decisive victory (no nail biters). Well enough is enough and if we lose next week, I might have to sell my season tickets and pick another team.

And believe me, I'm far from a fair weather fan. It's getting so bad, that I'm starting not to get mad over losses anymore, I'm starting to accept them. And if that's the case, I shouldn't be rooting for this team anymore.

We got Gibbs, we got Saunders, no more Brunell.........I've run out of excuses! Next week is pivotal for me as a fan. :-)

omg! I'll make sure the coach gets a memo. I sure he doesn't have anything else on his mind right now.:rolleyes:

If we lose next week I will drive my car off a cliff into the Pacific Ocean. With all these chances, we need to show some heart and win a fricking game. We are better than 5-6. We should be 8-3, realistically.

8-3..............How about 10-1? We should be right their with GB and Dallas. We are just as talented.

Like I said, I won't ever stop being a Skins fans, but I can't and won't accept a lose next week. Their is no excuse!!

Actually, I am looking for a decisive victory (no nail biters).

Don't count on it.

Also, don't come out here in the heat of the moment spouting off about how you will sell your season tickets and stop liking the Redskins. All it does it make you look ridiculous when you keep hanging around.

Cool off before you post things you don't mean.

The redskins havent been good since what 1991? I started liking football and the skins in general from tecmo super bowl which was like that year. I was 10 yrs old. I loved them ever since.

NOW you are tired of them? They have been losing for my whole fan career and I will love them regardless of the way their season goes. Every game has something for me to watch. I loved this game seeing the defense shut down the bucs in the second half. I liked seeing them march down the field and seeing campbell progress even more and show he will be a solid starter for years to come.

You were not a fan to begin with.

Don't count on it.

Also, don't come out here in the heat of the moment spouting off about how you will sell your season tickets and stop liking the Redskins. All it does it make you look ridiculous when you keep hanging around.

Cool off before you post things you don't mean.

Calm down man. It's not that serious. I meant what I said. WE need to win next week. If we don't, I feel that it's more of the same and I choose not to be apart of that. On another note, $3k is a lot of money to spend on a team that constantly loses this way year after year. And depending on what happens in the offseason, I may not renew....

I overstated not being a fan no more, but next week will determine what direction the team is taking towards finishing the year strong and progressing for the future.

If you're fan status is dependent upon next week then you weren't a fan in the first place. You're not a fan.
Great. Another "true fan" thread...
Good riddance. Have fun being a bandwagon fan. :ciao:

Ya he sounds to me like another bandwagon fan...go root for the Cowboys like every other bandwagon fan

Enough excuses, next week is a MUST WIN and their is no reason we should not beat the Bills. Actually, I am looking for a decisive victory (no nail biters). Well enough is enough and if we lose next week, I might have to sell my season tickets and pick another team.

And believe me, I'm far from a fair weather fan. It's getting so bad, that I'm starting not to get mad over losses anymore, I'm starting to accept them. And if that's the case, I shouldn't be rooting for this team anymore.

We got Gibbs, we got Saunders, no more Brunell.........I've run out of excuses! Next week is pivotal for me as a fan. :-)

Don't let the door smack you on your a....ummmm....gleuteus maximus on your way out. GOOD FLIPPIN BYE!!!

Calm down man. It's not that serious. I meant what I said. WE need to win next week. If we don't, I feel that it's more of the same and I choose not to be apart of that. On another note, $3k is a lot of money to spend on a team that constantly loses this way year after year. And depending on what happens in the offseason, I may not renew....

I overstated not being a fan no more, but next week will determine what direction the team is taking towards finishing the year strong and progressing for the future.

See, if you would have gone along those lines with your original post, it would have sounded better.

And I agree, 3k is a lot of money to spend on this crappy product. "Close but no cigar" week after week isn't worth that kind of scratch.

I hope we get there, but I don't feel particularly confident. I don't have any reason to be. I almost think I'd much rather just get beaten than having all this teasing week after week.

See, if you would have gone along those lines with your original post, it would have sounded better.

And I agree, 3k is a lot of money to spend on this crappy product. "Close but no cigar" week after week isn't worth that kind of scratch.

I hope we get there, but I don't feel particularly confident. I don't have any reason to be. I almost think I'd much rather just get beaten than having all this teasing week after week.

That's my problem.........I guess!! I have been a fan for a long time and I expect to win every game. I can except the Pats lose vs. loses like today. It's not that we lose, it's how we come out and play, and then how we lose. It's no excuse that a professional team loses the way we do.

Next week is a big game. We still have a chance (I won't say the P word) and we must win the must win games. The Bills are a must win!! No more excuses!!

Archived