Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If we don't beat the Bills, I may be thru!!

turbrn2007

Enough excuses, next week is a MUST WIN and their is no reason we should not beat the Bills. Actually, I am looking for a decisive victory (no nail biters). Well enough is enough and if we lose next week, I might have to sell my season tickets and pick another team.

And believe me, I'm far from a fair weather fan. It's getting so bad, that I'm starting not to get mad over losses anymore, I'm starting to accept them. And if that's the case, I shouldn't be rooting for this team anymore.

We got Gibbs, we got Saunders, no more Brunell.........I've run out of excuses! Next week is pivotal for me as a fan. :-)

If you're fan status is dependant upon next week then you weren't a fan in the first place. You're not a fan.

nah i'm a true fan. i am just getting sick and tired of the way we lose. in order to avoid the heart ache, you kind of accept the losses which is not good.

Enough excuses, next week is a MUST WIN and their is no reason we should not beat the Bills. Actually, I am looking for a decisive victory (no nail biters). Well enough is enough and if we lose next week, I might have to sell my season tickets and pick another team.

And believe me, I'm far from a fair weather fan. It's getting so bad, that I'm starting not to get mad over losses anymore, I'm starting to accept them. And if that's the case, I shouldn't be rooting for this team anymore.

We got Gibbs, we got Saunders, no more Brunell.........I've run out of excuses! Next week is pivotal for me as a fan. :-)

I'll buy!!!!! :D

Good riddance. Have fun being a bandwagon fan. :ciao:

I really miss the parades after a superbowl win. I loved the way people came together in D.C. and cheered for the skins. Its one of those natural highs in life and I can't get off of it. Even though I hate the skins today I'll love them tomorrow. The NFC doesn't have a dominate team like the colts or pats, I'm seeing the potential for the skins to be that team but It is really hard as a fan because they play their hearts out in dallas and then lay an egg with the Bucs who didn't do anything on offense today to merit a win.

I've got a old Browns jersey I'll sell ya.:cheers:

Can you be realistic and a fan at the same time? I say yes. Go with the attitude of hopeing for the best but not expecting much in return.

That's hard! You go to the games, get pumped for Sundays only to have your team fumble 4 times in a BIG game once the opponent loses their starting QB. How many times has this Redskins team let us down like this? TOO MANY TIMES.

I remember the Giants game and how hyped we were at the stadium. I just knew coming into the game that the SKins would win with the way the Giants were playing at the time. This was A HUGE game and could have marked the turning point of this franchise. Then we go up big time on them only to lose at the end on BAD COACHING. I remember after the last play of the game, I couldn't get out of my seat b/c I couldn't believe it. My week was shot!! It's these feelings that make me write my post.

I remember the playoffs against the Seahawks when they lost Alexander. It's soo many to remember!! I just wonder if other fans go thru what we go thru as Redskins fans....

Please, Please, PLEASE leave now...you are not a fan of anything.

They will lose to the Bills. It will be close as usual. Bills know all they have to do is keep the score close, watch the Skins implode and come out with a win. Same crap. Each and every Sunday the same scenario. Over and over.

Ive learned my lesson. A member posted one time hope for a win, expect a loss. Doesn't make me feel better but its all I have with this flawed team. :mad:

Good riddance. Have fun being a bandwagon fan. :ciao:

Bandwagon.........give me a break!! I'm probably one of the most supportive and biggest fans you'll ever meet. It just becomes a point where enough is enough... The team, coaches and organization has to be accountable to us fans for something.

Seriously. I really hate the way the Skins are looking, but man I just don't understand how you can just pick another team. It would never be the same, you would never be a true fan.

Actually, I was just joking. I would stop watching football before I picked another team.

Archived