Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Am Legend

borninblood

The book is badass. The movie seems not to be based on the book..at least not too strictly.
i hate when they do that. thats why i will make sure to add a clause in all my contracts that i get final say/approval on anything based off my books. i cant stand when producers ruin good books.

I'm being told by a co-worker that "I Am Legend" is NOT a remake of "The Omega Man." The two are adapted from completely different books.

?

Your co-worker is incorrect. Three versions to date now--all same book, diff screenplays, diff deviations of plot. :)

I'm being told by a co-worker that "I Am Legend" is NOT a remake of "The Omega Man." The two are adapted from completely different books.

?

I am Legend is the title of a short story (about 150 pages or so).

The Omega Man was based on it..so is this movie. However, there will be major changes between the story and the movie.

The Omega Man is one of my favorite movies, and this movie looks really good. Yes, they are two different films based upon a book, but I am really looking forward to it when it's released!

Besides the WWZ movie, this is one of the films that I am in anticipation of seeing.

Archived