Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Prove Today Their Battle Is Not For First Place But.....

bulldog

how do you figure that?

don't tell me: 2 wins over Dallas, beating the Giants in the Meadowlands, beating the Vikings and Tampa on the road.............. :)

yeah, I have heard the old 'we are going to run the table' argument before.

Very rarely works for an average team that is up and down week to week.

how do you figure that?

don't tell me: 2 wins over Dallas, beating the Giants in the Meadowlands, beating the Vikings and Tampa on the road.............. :)

when we lose fourth qtr leads on a regular basis and have two OT victories over teams with a combined 1-17 record I have no hope for this team

how do you figure that?

We can beat vikings and tamp. THat is 7-9. Cowboys and giants are either way games.

Im going to bump this thread when we come in 2nd in the division beating out the giants.

The giants are giving away the cowboys game. The giants will finish 8-8.

Uh, there's a difference in giving a game to Dallas and giving a game to a team like Philly and almost giving games to teams like Miami and the Jets. Please bookmark and bump

when we lose fourth qtr leads on a regular basis and have two OT victories over teams with a combined 1-17 record I have no hope for this team
cause the giants are so much better. Eli with his 67 yards passing against the Dolphins. Cowboys 1 pt victory over the bills.

Seriously, You arent watching college games, you are watching Pro teams play football.

I hate to do this but it's entirely appropriate given our performance today...."They are who we thought they were".

Let's face it. We are an average team that will have to battle to beat other average teams. The Patsies, Dolts, and even 2nd tier teams like the Pukes and Gnats are in another universe. We simply cannot win without the significant contributions that would be made at spots where we have holes, i.e. DE, WR, OL and overall depth. But then we knew that coming into this season.

Clueless1.jpg :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Best picture ever! I'm going to have to borrow that. CLASSIC. The Tin Man one is good too. And yeah, if this team had competent coaching we'd be 7-2 right now.

Thanks. It was my sig last year. Thought it was fitting to break it back out. I was hoping it was p[ermenantly retired after 2006, but that doesn't seem to be the case :(

Man, stop trying to rationalize our way into the playoffs. It ain't happening. There has to be big changes and THEY AIN'T COMING!!!!

I agree, dont set yourselves up to be dissapointed

I want to beat Dallas next week, but its not going to happen, making the playoffs seemed very possible, but after todays loss, it would be a miracle to get into the playoffs

Uh, there's a difference in giving a game to Dallas and giving a game to a team like Philly and almost giving games to teams like Miami and the Jets. Please bookmark and bump
omg, we are pathetic. We lost. You going to cut ur wrists and cry in a corner about losing to a 3-5 team. Are you watching the g'nats game? They had a TD but gave a holding and delay of game to lose it. The giants choke every year. Cowboys are good.

THE ****ING GIANTS ONLY BEAT MIAMI BY 3 POINTS WITH ELI AND HIS 67 YARDS PASSING. That shows that we arent the only team that struggles to beat crappy teams. the saints lost to the rams.

THe cowboys beat the bills by 1 pt. We held in there against the packs who will be the NFC champion.

Im going to bump this thread when we come in 2nd in the division beating out the giants.

The giants are giving away the cowboys game. The giants will finish 8-8.

Yeah - BUMP THIS

Why don't you hold your breath until this team is in second place again?

BTW - that will be in week two of next season...

Kevin 11, I suppose you haven't been watching the same team over the last 9 weeks that I have been.

The Dallas and NY games are not 'toss ups' right now. The Redskins are clear underdogs in ALL THREE of those games.

If we lose those games and win the others, then the team will finish 9-7 which I said is where I see the ceiling for this football team.

Kevin 11, I suppose you haven't been watching the same team over the last 9 weeks that I have been.

The Dallas and NY games are not 'toss ups' right now. The Redskins are clear underdogs in ALL THREE of those games.

If we lose those games and win the others, then the team will finish 9-7 which I said is where I see the ceiling for this football team.

Kevin11 was predicting a win against the pats. THE PATS. Can't really trust his judgement.

omg, we are pathetic. We lost. You going to cut ur wrists and cry in a corner about losing to a 3-5 team. Are you watching the g'nats game? They had a TD but gave a holding and delay of game to lose it. The giants choke every year. Cowboys are good.

THE ****ING GIANTS ONLY BEAT MIAMI BY 3 POINTS WITH ELI AND HIS 67 YARDS PASSING. That shows that we arent the only team that struggles to beat crappy teams. the saints lost to the rams.

THe cowboys beat the bills by 1 pt. We held in there against the packs who will be the NFC champion.

LOL. No I'm not going to cut my wrist. I'm not a teenager in a dysfunctional household that thinks my life is worse than everyone else's. I'm a realist. Thinking with my brain and not my emotions.

Were not going to the playoffs.

Were not catching Dallas, so wed have to get a wild card.

Were probably not catching the Giants , and since the Giants and the Lions play each other next week, well be 2 games behind one of them with 6 games left. Not to mention the Saints, Hawks, Panthers, Bears, and other teams that could sneak in for a spot. Wed have to go at least 4- 3 the rest of the way, and with 3 games against the Giants/Cowboys, thats not going to happen. We blew our chance when we blew the games today and vs NYG and GB.

Archived