Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I think I lost my Skins tickets!!

CounterTrey

I always have them in the same place, inside the fedex envelope they came on my coffee table. I just looked inside the envelope and there not there..I don't know how the **** they are not in the envelop.e I am turning my house inside out for them right now..

Do you have a better half or a roommate? My point here is that maybe someone's messing with you... The other thing, if they're in the coffee table anyone visiting could've made off with them. I hope you find them.

I always have them in the same place, inside the fedex envelope they came on my coffee table. I just looked inside the envelope and there not there..I don't know how the **** they are not in the envelop.e I am turning my house inside out for them right now..

They sit ON your coffee table the whole year?

Good luck finding them. If you're the registered ticket holder, you should be able to get them reprinted/reissued.

Can you imagine if he did that and went to his seat only to find his best friend sitting there? hahaha :rolleyes:

I was going to say, when you get to your seats then you'll know who took them.

To the OP: take your season ticket number and ID to the ticket office tomorrow whenever they open and they should be able to help you out.

EDIT: Never mind, I forgot about the deposit thing. I guess you will need to make a deposit for tomorrow's tickets and then hope you find your originals before the next game.

When you get them back or reprinted or whatever...put em on lockdown! I can't believe you would leave them laying out like that...but...I have a habit of losing important things as well...usually I move them and forget where I moved them to:laugh:. Hope you find them...and have you had any other skins fans in your house lately? If so...there you go..

Can you imagine if he did that and went to his seat only to find his best friend sitting there? hahaha :rolleyes:

his best friend and girlfriend...with the girlfriends parents...hey he has four tickets.

Wouldnt that be the worst day ever...go to your seats to see your girlfriend with your best friend...

I know exactly what Id say...

"you two better hope the Redskins ****ing win.!"

i lost two tickets to a warriors/lakers game... the cost for a reprint of the ticket is 5 dollars. for snyders price its probably 20+ bucks. u will need to show ur id at a ticket booth. im pretty sure ur not the only one who has lost their tickets. be cool. show up EARLY... ask securities or a staff member and tell them your story. they'll help u. good luck.

Archived