Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So who are we gonna bash on Sunday after the game (lets decide now so we can plan)

corrupt3d

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Okay, so who are we gonna want cut from this team immediately after the game? Will we be sure that Gibbs has lost it, or is it Saunders fault? Or is it Gibbs' fault for not listening to Saunders, etc? Will we want Carlos Rogers cut from the team because he performed so poorly? (yes, I know he's on IR, but sometimes I question if others know that)

Lets get it over with now so we dont have a frenzy on the board.

my guess is it's going to be the offensive coaching staff.

the defense has played well most of the season and outside of the KO return last week the special teams including Rock have also done well.

so, when one unit is struggling and you have 850 coaches on that side of the ball working together to try and fix it, you tend to lay the blame there :)

Gibbs is superstitious. Anyone else think Lloyd is inactive again this week after being held out for what turned into a win last week? :laugh:

Where is Reche Caldwell? Has anyone seen him enter the building?

I think someone told me they saw him down in Freeport in the Bahamas last Sunday.

Okay, so who are we gonna want cut from this team immediately after the game? Will we be sure that Gibbs has lost it, or is it Saunders fault? Or is it Gibbs' fault for not listening to Saunders, etc? Will we want Carlos Rogers cut from the team because he performed so poorly? (yes, I know he's on IR, but sometimes I question if others know that)

Lets get it over with now so we dont have a frenzy on the board.

Yes the Carlos Rogers haters will start making the threads about how he got burned in coverage all day (again, even though he is on IR). We will beat the Eagles BARELY and see the threads about JC being on shackles. How Gibbs needs to go for the conservative play we are going to play on Sunday. James Thrash will still be in the WR lineup. We will still see threads about the conservative second half. The exact same stuff you see now. And it's sad because we all hope for a different Redskins gameplan every weekend, but its always the same letdown.

Nobody! We are solid at every position and have the tools to win it all. Every one of our guys are pro bowl caliber.

Seriously guys. There's a ying for every yang. For every complainer here there's one poster who thinks this team is set and we have no offseason needs and anyone who picks against us is stewpid and doesn't know football. I'm surprised the Chris Myers "crucify him" thread hasn't already started just because he picked the Eagles because of our health issues. Every freakin time some obscure sports media person picks against us there's a thread designated just for it where people go balistic because that person picked the other team.

thats what i was looking for. have some skins fans become so jaded, that the possibility of a sound game is completely ignored.... sad

unfortunately we've had only one soundly played game for 60 minutes. Like I said in another thread in most of our games this team has a 20 minute span where they play horrible and uninspiring football. Just give me 60 solid minutes of football and a win. Heck a 20-10 win with 60 solid minutes would make me happy. I think we may be better with the line gelling and getting healthy and Randy T coming back in 4-5 weeks

Archived