Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So who are we gonna bash on Sunday after the game (lets decide now so we can plan)

corrupt3d

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

yes i am, like i said in an earlier post in this thread, i personally would rather watch a superbowl then a pro bowl.... just my personal feelings

ahhhh.... gotcha

i just feel like fans are actually trying to find something negative to complain about

a team that was 5-11 last year, and is right now 5-3 with loses to playoff teams, is something everyone shouldbe happy about

ahhhh.... gotcha

i just feel like fans are actually trying to find something negative to complain about

a team that was 5-11 last year, and is right now 5-3 with loses to playoff teams, is something everyone shouldbe happy about

same here, and it drives me absolutely freaking insane. This team could go 18 - 0 and someone would critisize something....

as sad is this may sound, it's the truth....

I was watching the interview between Keyshawn Johnson and Chad Johnson, and Chad Johnson showed me something. When asked why he isnt going to do his celebrations after TD's he simply said "there is nothing to celebrate about, we arent winning." This struck me as amazing because for the last few years i thought CJ was all about himself, but that simple fact showed me that he does care about the TEAM. He's not going to showboat because he knows he could score 4 TD's but if they dont win, it's still a loss. It might be minor and he might be putting on a show for TV but i appreciate what he said, simply because i'm a fan of FOOTBALL, not a fan of players.

Your nobody option is Heath Shuler.

F'en Heath Shuler. lol. He got my vote. I think we only have Karma to blame on this one. We have been cursed I think. That can be the only explanation for the bad luck and general futility that I see these days. When I compare what I see now to what I saw up until I graduated high school (1992), my feelings about the team on game day are opposite.

I now feel like they are going to lose every time the momentum moves to the opposition's favor........you know, those moments in a game where the enemy is in position to take the lead (or even bury us). I just see the loss coming (even when the Skins end up winning sometimes). Back in '92, I felt like they could win every game........right to the end. They were consistent, and they were in the NFC BEast. The best division in football. They played tough, were 'super smart', and 'fought their guts out' every game. They blasted defenses with a power run game........ran play action passes that gained BIG yards........and, in the second half, wore down the defense so badly they were basically begging for mercy by the end of the game. I can see what Gibbs is trying so hard to achieve.....and, I hope he can get there.

eh, page 3ers. I didn't say we couldn't play a sound game. What I said is most of thes year we haven't play 60 solid minutes of football. If you read long enough into my posts you would have saw that I said that our line is starting to gel and once everyone gets healthy we could get better. But I don't care what anyone says. If we have a half this sunday where we have 70 total yards and only 2-3 receptions I'm going to puke. I have hope, htough, that our rushing game can continue to improve with last weeks performance, but we have to do better than 120 yards passing and all passes going to RBs and Cooley.

Sorry people, but I cannot believe the criticism I've gotten for wanting a SB again badly. Since when did we as fans start settling for 10-6 and a playoff game? I recognize that 10-6 and a playoff appearance is lightyears better than last year, but once again in the coming offseason we'll have people excited about possibly going 10-6 and playing in a wildcard game.

It's pretty interesting how the second most votes go to, "Gibbs, we need a coach who listens to the offensive coordinator." On what planet are some of you living on. I wish I had a job where my boss did everything I told him to. In fact, the exact opposite is true. Saunders should be listening to what Gibbs is saying. Gibbs declared we are "going back to Redskin football." This makes it obvious to me that Saunders doesn't comprehend or have the desire to implement that concept. Saunders is the problem, not Gibbs!

eh, page 3ers. I didn't say we couldn't play a sound game. What I said is most of thes year we haven't play 60 solid minutes of football. If you read long enough into my posts you would have saw that I said that our line is starting to gel and once everyone gets healthy we could get better. But I don't care what anyone says. If we have a half this sunday where we have 70 total yards and only 2-3 receptions I'm going to puke. I have hope, htough, that our rushing game can continue to improve with last weeks performance, but we have to do better than 120 yards passing and all passes going to RBs and Cooley.

Sorry people, but I cannot believe the criticism I've gotten for wanting a SB again badly. Since when did we as fans start settling for 10-6 and a playoff game? I recognize that 10-6 and a playoff appearance is lightyears better than last year, but once again in the coming offseason we'll have people excited about possibly going 10-6 and playing in a wildcard game.

Of course we'll be excited to be in the playoffs, especially with a 1st year starting QB. We'd like to take it further obviously, and with our weapons and a developing QB that late in the season, who knows what could happen in the playoffs.....we could really get on a roll. BUT, if that's all it amounts to, that's a hell of an accomplishment and something for JC to build on. We have a lot of talent on the team, and a decent amount of it is young. A 5 game turnaround in 1 season and playoff experience is great for this teams future, IMO.

Everyone wants more, but let's be realistic. Do we expect JC to be a SB winning QB his 1st year starting?

I'd like to see very solid improvement where a 2nd year SB appearance and beyond will be very likely.

Archived