Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sleeper DE: Chris Wilson

Fan4life

This kid is getting some serious double teams when he has been in. WOW..watched the JETS replay game on On Demand and he seems REAL fast of the snap. :cheers:

You had a chance for the Thread of the Week award. But then you went and edited the title: :doh:

This kid is getting some serious double teams when he has been in. WOW..watched the JETS replay game on On Demand and he seems REAL fast of the snap. :cheers:

do you think we should draft a beast DE and make Wilson a LB he has great speed and size to be a LB 6-4 240

I dont know what to think about this guy yet. At times I see him EXPLODE off the line almost as if hes Dwight Freeney. Then at times I forget he even plays on the team. I hope he develops though.....one less draft pick to spend on a DE, one more pick to spend on Defensive tackle, or Oline..:logo:

Ahhh the kid is actually 25years old and has some years under his belt.

Biography:

How Acquired: Wilson signed with the Redskins on Jan. 12, 2007, as an unrestricted free agent.

Career Stats: NFL.COM

2006: In 2006 started 18 games, recording 29 tackles, five sacks and one interception.

2005: Originally drafted into the Canadian Football League by the British Columbia Lions in 2005. In 2005, he started all 18 games, ranking seventh on the team with 41 tackles, and four sacks...Returned a fumble 61 yards for a touchdown.

College: During his career at Northwood, he had 59 total tackles (38 solo), nine sacks for 51 yards, two pass break-ups and one forced fumble...Earned first team All-GLIAC honors and named to the First Team All-American by the American Football Coaches Association.

Ahhh the kid is actually 25years old and has some years under his belt.

Biography:

How Acquired: Wilson signed with the Redskins on Jan. 12, 2007, as an unrestricted free agent.

Career Stats: NFL.COM

2006: In 2006 started 18 games, recording 29 tackles, five sacks and one interception.

2005: Originally drafted into the Canadian Football League by the British Columbia Lions in 2005. In 2005, he started all 18 games, ranking seventh on the team with 41 tackles, and four sacks...Returned a fumble 61 yards for a touchdown.

College: During his career at Northwood, he had 59 total tackles (38 solo), nine sacks for 51 yards, two pass break-ups and one forced fumble...Earned first team All-GLIAC honors and named to the First Team All-American by the American Football Coaches Association.

man... i love finding a diamond in the rough

Archived