Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaRon Landry chat -- You have ONE solid day.

Art

Laron,

you were recently fined by the NFL for the hit you put on Kellen Clemens dor a play that would be legal in 5-10 years ago. Do players that make the amount of money that NFL pro's (such as yourself) do find yourselves heavily deterred by fines or do you think suspensions hurt more because the money is such a fraction of the total. Also, do you think that they should start putting skirts on the Quarterbacks in this league?

I know this is random but do you guys thinks CP hates us..skins fans? BC in his pressers he says that the only people who belived in him were his teamates and coaches he neevr says the fans, this would hurt bc i really liek him and hope he will be a skin for life! just a thought...............

I know this is random but do you guys thinks CP hates us..skins fans? BC in his pressers he says that the only people who belived in him were his teamates and coaches he neevr says the fans, this would hurt bc i really liek him and hope he will be a skin for life! just a thought...............

I doubt it. He loves the fans. Obviously not as much as some other players, namley Cooley. But I serioulsy dont see him as hating the fans. Hes always happy to see us out there when we do the send offs.

I doubt it. He loves the fans. Obviously not as much as some other players, namley Cooley. But I serioulsy dont see him as hating the fans. Hes always happy to see us out there when we do the send offs.

Oh really! ok good that cheers me up :D

Thanks for the insight

Archived