Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Landry Coming into his own

RyansRangers

He's basically Roy Williams right now. Crap in coverage but great in the box.

Needs to clean up some of his mechanics and relax on those late hits. But the talent is there.

I wouldn't say he's "crap in coverage" he isn't that badin coverage although he does need to get better in that area, Rocky Mac got abused today he also needs to get better but yea LL is going to be a beast

I've got veteran confidence in LaRon....And usually that takes me some time. I believe in the kid 100%. Sure, that early penalty was a bonehead mistake, but it was one of very few this year by #30.

The kid's only going to get better. Advantage, Washington Redskins. :helmet:

he needs to pick his coverage up a little bit, but thats to be expected for a rookie. Great pick with this guy

Was at the game today. Leon Washington blew by him on a one on one coverage situation. But couldn't reel in Clemens ball. Would have been ugly. He can't really guard speed, hopefully he'll get better.

He's basically Roy Williams right now. Crap in coverage but great in the box.

Needs to clean up some of his mechanics and relax on those late hits. But the talent is there.

Have to disagree. Laron didn't allow a touchdown on him in his 4 years starting for LSU so he is straight with defending the pass. Laron also ran the 3rd fastest time at the combine @4.29 so he has some wheels. Wait till the game slows down for him and he isnt thinking as much then hell improve more in coverage.

He needs to learn how to line-up. I saw one instance where he was clearly lined up on the wrong side of the field and other instance where LFB had to tell him where to line up.

He also needs to quit leading with his head, talking trash, and forgetting to wrap up on every tackle.

He's going to be a good one though, and I can't wait to see him next year after he has an off-season to get his head and body right.

penalty killed us, and he got beat for a should be touchdown that washington dropped

but he did show flashes of greatness, i was hoping for the scoop and score on the fumble

But he learned form both. He eased off on a blitz later in the game when the officials were looking for it, and he tighteden up his coverage along the seam.

Archived