Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 9 Insomniacs And Drunks and fellow tailgaters. (Others Allowed As Well)

SkinsFanRob

Ya know, its like whats the deal with the brontosaurus anyway, i mean they try to act like it doesn't exist but we all know it does. When i eat the cherry gum drops from hell, i always see the damn thing, but those monkeys say NOOOOOO you don't see anything, all you see is a leprechaun with tiger stripes. Unreal i tell you unreal.

let me tell you about washington, ive seen the weirdest things happen with this fan base. we win a game and everywhere you look there are redskins jerseys and hats and of course everyone is talking about our eventual superbowl win and the dynasty we will begin. if we lose a game, however, there is no trace of the redskins anywhere. its like they dont exist, no one talks about them and if they are brought up its by some other fan dissing us. its just weird that we go from future dynasty to not existing.

let me tell you about washington, ive seen the weirdest things happen with this fan base. we win a game and everywhere you look there are redskins jerseys and hats and of course everyone is talking about our eventual superbowl win and the dynasty we will begin. if we lose a game, however, there is no trace of the redskins anywhere. its like they dont exist, no one talks about them and if they are brought up its by some other fan dissing us. its just weird that we go from future dynasty to not existing.

its all cause of the brontosaurus man. Not kidding. It's real and it will kill you.

I know man. I live in Baltimore, and after a loss I dread going to class and seeing the myriad of ravens jerseys. Makes me sick. I hope that brantasaurus would just eat all of them, and there would be nothing but skins fans.

I know man. I live in Baltimore, and after a loss I dread going to class and seeing the myriad of ravens jerseys. Makes me sick. I hope that brantasaurus would just eat all of them, and there would be nothing but skins fans.

Dude brontosaurus will totally eat the mess out of some ravens...cause they are totally above ravens in the food chain. But Indians used to kill Brotosauruses so we are totally in the clear.

What's up y'all....Figured I'd make an appearance in this new-fangled fansomnia, since I'm up early.

For the record, I qualified for this thread by being an insomniac, a drunk, AND other. :laugh:

HTTR, let's do this thing!!!!! :helmet: :cheers:

drunk insomniac signing in

been cautious to post in here avertising my rdio station that serves the same demographic (though it's not just for skins fans, we'll see about that though!)

is that spamming if i throw in a link to a live feed?

Put it in your sig, tryfuhl. The mods and owners are awfully generous about allowing links to other sites, etc, in our sigs.

Is it a personal web station, or is it a traditional station? Either way, I'd probably check it out.

What's up y'all....Figured I'd make an appearance in this new-fangled fansomnia, since I'm up early.

For the record, I qualified for this thread by being an insomniac, a drunk, AND other. :laugh:

HTTR, let's do this thing!!!!! :helmet: :cheers:

HH been a while since i saw you in here. Welcome back bud.

Things are well here, HH, hopefully the same for yourself. I rarely get in here myself since Bubba has come back to the breaking news section and I don't have to get up so early to do the breaking news before work.

Yeah. I was here every week for most of the past two years because I was working weekend midnights. My schedule's been so inconsistent lately though, it's hard to keep up with a lot of things I want to do.

Glad you're doing well, bud. Enjoy the game today, and hopefully we'll all be back later to celebrate. :cheers:

Welcome, ladies and gents, to the officially unofficial Extremeskins online tailgate! Slide your folding chair in here, crack open an e-beer and grab a couple of pretend pez wings.

I got this idea this morning, when I woke up suffering from ES/RR Tailgate withdrawal. I swear, I've learned to look forward to home tailgates almost as much as the game. You won't find better people or better food anywhere.

So I started thinking, it would be nice if we could all get together for away games. And then my dumb *** realized that we can. We're here, aren't we?

Anyway, like I said, pull up a chair. Shoot the ****. Tell us what your game spread includes for today. Play some flash beer pong: http://www.2flashgames.com/f/f-593.htm . Whatever will make this thread tailgate-esque for you. Maybe you'd wanna try some corn hole:

http://www.addictinggames.com/AGcornhole.html (it's not what you're thinking, you sick son of a gun. BTW, I'll be building a Redskins corn hole set for tailgates next year. :) )

So what's on the menu for today's game? Are youwearing a lucky jersey or hat? How doyou think the game will go down?

Oh, and one more suggestion. Stay away from the Absinthe. :laugh:

Enjoy! Let's go Skins!!!! :point2sky

Archived