Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 9 Insomniacs And Drunks and fellow tailgaters. (Others Allowed As Well)

SkinsFanRob

haha yeah.... emphasis on a healthy squad. i may die of alcohol poisoning tomorrow if i see another starter go down

Well, we sure have a lot of Roger's nay sayers on this board, tomorrow we're gonna get a better idea of how this D looks without him.

Yeah, all of our injured players seem to be out for the season, we can't catch a break in that arena.

Well, we sure have a lot of Roger's nay sayers on this board, tomorrow we're gonna get a better idea of how this D looks without him.

Yeah, all of our injured players seem to be out for the season, we can't catch a break in that arena.

yeah.... all the CR haters will see how important he was to our defense

:logo: Hey all you Skins Fans. Listening to some Skynyrd and sipping on a few Buds and savouring a great Seminoles win over B.C. I have to admit I'am nervous about the Skins/Jets game.I'am concerned of what or wich Skins team will show up tommorrow, I'am concerned about the Psyche of the team. The obvious thing for the Skins is to put last weeks game behind them, and show up with a fire in the belly attitude. Great thread for all us nighthawks to sound off on.:2cents:

Archived