Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 9 Insomniacs And Drunks and fellow tailgaters. (Others Allowed As Well)

SkinsFanRob

That sucks, I hope she feels better.

I just got home from the waldorf mall a little bit ago. I cant find a premier cooley jersey in my size to save my life.

that blows.... just call skins stores around the area. i remember montgomery mall's usually being the best with everything

that blows.... just call skins stores around the area. i remember montgomery mall's usually being the best with everything

I might have to do that. I checked the shop on the redskins website, and they dont have the white jerseys in stock, and nfl shop only has 2xl.

I wanted to buy the jersey from redskins shop so I could pick up the new captain chaos shirt at the same time.

Hey guys. Having trouble sleeping given the magnitude of this game?

i know as conditioned skins fans we should be paranoid about losing a game we should win..... but im honestly not too worried about the game. i have complete faith in this squad going their and picking up a W

Hey guys. Having trouble sleeping given the magnitude of this game?

yup. Alot hinges on tomorrow. Im anxious to see how offenses new strategy works tomorrow, considering they completely overhauled it this past week. Sounds like the emphasis is going back to the run game.

Everyone remember to set their clocks back?

I might have to do that. I checked the shop on the redskins website, and they dont have the white jerseys in stock, and nfl shop only has 2xl.

I wanted to buy the jersey from redskins shop so I could pick up the new captain chaos shirt at the same time.

thats weak.... youd figure the website would have it in all sizes

Archived