Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will we have to endure another "thriller" against the lowly Jets?

FanSinceSonnyJ

I love the guys in this thread with moxy. The "lowly jets" huh. Guaranteed we win by no more then 6 points. We will all be biting our nails in the final 5 minutes because we couldn't run out the clock on offense.

The excuses are set... beat up O-line and Carlos Rogers is out for the year... that's why we couldn't stop em'. Gibbs will be telling us how he reigned in the offense because the D was so effective early on... blah, blah, blah...

I love the guys in this thread with moxy. The "lowly jets" huh. Guaranteed we win by no more then 6 points. We will all be biting our nails in the final 5 minutes because we couldn't run out the clock on offense.

The excuses are set... beat up O-line and Carlos Rogers is out for the year... that's why we couldn't stop em'. Gibbs will be telling us how he reigned in the offense because the D was so effective early on... blah, blah, blah...

Since the Jets can't stop anybody or get any pressure on defense, this game shouldn't be a real test for us. At least the Cards have a much improved defense this year, the Jets have nothing on either side of the ball. The only thing that worries me is them switching to Clemens at QB. He's more mobile than Pennington and has a bigger arm. It would've been a lot easier to just pound on Chad behind the center. We'll see what kind of team shows up this Sunday for us.

Since the Jets can't stop anybody or get any pressure on defense, this game shouldn't be a real test for us. At least the Cards have a much improved defense this year, the Jets have nothing on either side of the ball. The only thing that worries me is them switching to Clemens at QB. He's more mobile than Pennington and has a bigger arm. It would've been a lot easier to just pound on Chad behind the center. We'll see what kind of team shows up this Sunday for us.

I love the people mentioning the Cards and Jets in the same breath. Let's see...Boldin, Fitzgerald, Edge, Warner...loads of young athletic talent on defense.

The Jets...um...Vilma out for the season, Coles with a concussion...one of the worst D's in the league...greenhorn QB.

No comparison at all.

I love the people mentioning the Cards and Jets in the same breath. Let's see...Boldin, Fitzgerald, Edge, Warner...loads of young athletic talent on defense.

The Jets...um...Vilma out for the season, Coles with a concussion...one of the worst D's in the league...greenhorn QB.

No comparison at all.

Archived