Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So is this when Gibbs gets mad and stops the Christian Nice Guy BS?

boobiemiles

Just so you know..

Don't think the Christians are allowed to get mean and nasty? Read John 2:13-17

Don't think we should overrun our opponents on the football field? Read Col 3:23-24

That said, I agree that it's time to leave the Christian faith of our Coach out of the discussions. The fact that our Coach chooses to take the high road whenever possible is a measure of his character, not his coaching ability. As referenced above, you can be a Christian and still be intensely competitive. So next time post that you're upset that Coach has class and good character, but please don't attack his faith. Pray for a lack of class (if the stadium isn't sold out in Philly)

Agreed. Some things can be exclusive of one anther and this is one of these times.

Just so you know..

Don't think the Christians are allowed to get mean and nasty? Read John 2:13-17

Don't think we should overrun our opponents on the football field? Read Col 3:23-24

That said, I agree that it's time to leave the Christian faith of our Coach out of the discussions. The fact that our Coach chooses to take the high road whenever possible is a measure of his character, not his coaching ability. As referenced above, you can be a Christian and still be intensely competitive. So next time post that you're upset that Coach has class and good character, but please don't attack his faith. Pray for a lack of class (if the stadium isn't sold out in Philly)

Agreed. Some things can be exclusive of one anther and this is one of these times.

You're all obviously geniuses at the photoshops and internets.:doh:

This one is from the Washington Post. You can even go to their website and look at it.

attachment.php?attachmentid=34182&stc=1

Psh. That one's not even Gibbs. It's just some random dude in a Redskins jacket and hat. Look at the hair. That is not Gibbs' trademark cut.

And that's obviously a shot of Belichik handing someone something.

Terrible photoshopping job all around. Hell, I could do better than that.

You're all obviously geniuses at the photoshops and internets.:doh:

This one is from the Washington Post. You can even go to their website and look at it.

attachment.php?attachmentid=34182&stc=1

Psh. That one's not even Gibbs. It's just some random dude in a Redskins jacket and hat. Look at the hair. That is not Gibbs' trademark cut.

And that's obviously a shot of Belichik handing someone something.

Terrible photoshopping job all around. Hell, I could do better than that.

some of you guys keep saying that behind closed doors gibbs still gets angry. im not so sure i believe that at this point. maybe he did back in the 80s, but im seriously doubting that he does. usually guys that hold back, you can tell their holding back and telling the media the nice guy story, but you can see something brewing in the back of their eyes. gibbs just does not seem like theres that angry fire in him. he literally showed no emotion at all after getting completely destroyed last weekend. i didnt expect him to lash out at the PC because he never will, but i mean its sad when you cant even get a glimpse of negative emotion from the guy.

id bet money he doesnt yell at his players or get angry. call me crazy, but emotional guys wear that stuff on their sleeves from time to time, and gibbs always has the same happy gee golly whiz attitude. i just find it impossible to believe that hes this dr jeckyl/mr hyde guy. maybe he was in 1984, but this is 2007 and hes a 67 year old man.

some of you guys keep saying that behind closed doors gibbs still gets angry. im not so sure i believe that at this point. maybe he did back in the 80s, but im seriously doubting that he does. usually guys that hold back, you can tell their holding back and telling the media the nice guy story, but you can see something brewing in the back of their eyes. gibbs just does not seem like theres that angry fire in him. he literally showed no emotion at all after getting completely destroyed last weekend. i didnt expect him to lash out at the PC because he never will, but i mean its sad when you cant even get a glimpse of negative emotion from the guy.

id bet money he doesnt yell at his players or get angry. call me crazy, but emotional guys wear that stuff on their sleeves from time to time, and gibbs always has the same happy gee golly whiz attitude. i just find it impossible to believe that hes this dr jeckyl/mr hyde guy. maybe he was in 1984, but this is 2007 and hes a 67 year old man.

How much?

:D

How much?

:D

I don't think that is really even BB. No coach would wear that to a football game.

:laugh: He does kinda look like a homeless guy, but it's too bad our team was treated like a bunch of them last Sunday...In other words we were spit on, thrown to the gutter and totally disrespected as trash...

I don't get the concept.

I'm Christian had the near death experience in Bosnia and to an extent here but that wouldn't prevent me from breaking my foot off in someone aaaa if they deserved it, and I am still the same lovable guy (even though I'm still on double secret probation err vacation in other areas here :D :doh: ).

And I don't see Coach having his team having their tails waxed to avoid St Peter's laundry duty upstairs for opening a can of whupazz on the hoodie and others

It makes me sad that so many on here think or believe that Joe Gibbs being a Christian is a bad thing and because of his faith won't make good football decisions.

He has been a Christian for a long time and was a Christian during his last tenure with the REDSKINS. He had players like RIGGINS on this team.

Being a Christian is not a bad thing. For many of us being a Christain is NOT BS.

It makes me sad that so many on here think or believe that Joe Gibbs being a Christian is a bad thing and because of his faith won't make good football decisions.

He has been a Christian for a long time and was a Christian during his last tenure with the REDSKINS. He had players like RIGGINS on this team.

Being a Christian is not a bad thing. For many of us being a Christain is NOT BS.

:applause:

Isn't it about time this thread make its way to THREAD HELL? Should have been locked long ago, IMO.

(And here I am bumping it with my :2cents: Kinda self-refuting, ain't it?)

Archived