Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So is this when Gibbs gets mad and stops the Christian Nice Guy BS?

boobiemiles

I know the man is old. And maybe he sees the end coming more than a lot of us. Life expectancy is 70, 73 for women. SO maybe Joe is trying to make god happy. But I can't understand for the life of me, why is was not insulted by the way Bill tried and succeeded at humiliating him. The modern NFL is a spin off of Joe Gibbs, so for all the people that think the game has passed him by, please please shut the f*ck up. A big arm QB, with three reciever sets, with a solid blocking TE, and a bruising back that can run between the tackles, and keep the chains and game clock moving is what most successful teams in the NFL do now. Sure you have the Run and Shoot, West Coast dink and dunk mixed in here and there. But Bill saw how the SKins were effective, and all he is doing is applying the things that were successful in the 80's to early 90's and smashing every one in site. For those who doubt, imagine if the 83 skins had Randy Moss, yeah I know.

My question is when does it go beyond the game and become personal. They want to humiliate Joe. Adn for you guys that say it's wasn't like that, you don't know football. This isn't the NCAA's. You don't get points from some guy who doesn't see the games and only can go on scores to determine if a team is dominate or not. SO why isn't Joe taking this personally? WHy is he being passive? Did I miss something? I'm sorry but this is a complete dissapointment. Sorry I can'e elaborate like I want to. And I know this is one in many threads, but I'm at work, people are peeping over my shoulder. But I had to add my 2 cents.

I know the man is old. And maybe he sees the end coming more than a lot of us. Life expectancy is 70, 73 for women. SO maybe Joe is trying to make god happy. But I can't understand for the life of me, why is was not insulted by the way Bill tried and succeeded at humiliating him. The modern NFL is a spin off of Joe Gibbs, so for all the people that think the game has passed him by, please please shut the f*ck up. A big arm QB, with three reciever sets, with a solid blocking TE, and a bruising back that can run between the tackles, and keep the chains and game clock moving is what most successful teams in the NFL do now. Sure you have the Run and Shoot, West Coast dink and dunk mixed in here and there. But Bill saw how the SKins were effective, and all he is doing is applying the things that were successful in the 80's to early 90's and smashing every one in site. For those who doubt, imagine if the 83 skins had Randy Moss, yeah I know.

My question is when does it go beyond the game and become personal. They want to humiliate Joe. Adn for you guys that say it's wasn't like that, you don't know football. This isn't the NCAA's. You don't get points from some guy who doesn't see the games and only can go on scores to determine if a team is dominate or not. SO why isn't Joe taking this personally? WHy is he being passive? Did I miss something? I'm sorry but this is a complete dissapointment. Sorry I can'e elaborate like I want to. And I know this is one in many threads, but I'm at work, people are peeping over my shoulder. But I had to add my 2 cents.

Probably the same reason Jesus didn't whip out some brass knuckles (they had brass then, right? sure they did) every time some Roman regular peed in his porrage.

He's just that way. He's the type that gets even in a quiet way. Sooner or later he'll even the score, and none of us will even know it happened.

Oh, and I was not intending to start a theological debate, so please...

Probably the same reason Jesus didn't whip out some brass knuckles (they had brass then, right? sure they did) every time some Roman regular peed in his porrage.

He's just that way. He's the type that gets even in a quiet way. Sooner or later he'll even the score, and none of us will even know it happened.

Oh, and I was not intending to start a theological debate, so please...

The pats, are nothing like any Gibbs team has ever been. Probably the worst comparison I have ever seen. Gibbs is a TOP coach, he feels if you own that then the game is yours. Bellicheat, is a score as many points as you possibly can coach who lines up in shotgun more than anything else. There are no simlarities other than Maroney could be considered a brusining back, and the fact that Brady can go deep to Moss whenever they feel it necessary. Gibbs needs to change his philosophy and fast but he's not going to, we'll end 9-7 miss the play offs by one game im assuming the two wild cards will be between carolina, tampa bay, arizona, g-men.

The pats, are nothing like any Gibbs team has ever been. Probably the worst comparison I have ever seen. Gibbs is a TOP coach, he feels if you own that then the game is yours. Bellicheat, is a score as many points as you possibly can coach who lines up in shotgun more than anything else. There are no simlarities other than Maroney could be considered a brusining back, and the fact that Brady can go deep to Moss whenever they feel it necessary. Gibbs needs to change his philosophy and fast but he's not going to, we'll end 9-7 miss the play offs by one game im assuming the two wild cards will be between carolina, tampa bay, arizona, g-men.

He was mad as at the end of the game as BB went to the center of the field to shake JG hand but JG just ran into the tunnel and never went to shake BB hand. JG has too much class to say BB is a ahole and it does not matter as everyone on the planet already knows it.

He was mad as at the end of the game as BB went to the center of the field to shake JG hand but JG just ran into the tunnel and never went to shake BB hand. JG has too much class to say BB is a ahole and it does not matter as everyone on the planet already knows it.

:doh:

GibbsBelichickShake.jpg

:doh:

GibbsBelichickShake.jpg

In his Monday presser, he said that he DID shake Belicheat's hand.

Edit: see the pic above and shut your mouth if you don't know the whole story.

In his Monday presser, he said that he DID shake Belicheat's hand.

Edit: see the pic above and shut your mouth if you don't know the whole story.

Archived