Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

20-3

#98QBKiller

Thanks for taking the time. :)

Now stand by for someone to ridicule you for "taking out the Dolphins."

Sorry. Guess I'm not helping.

I am not going to ridicule, but if you take the Dolphins record out of the who we beat equation wouldn't it only be fair to remove the Pats record from the who we lost to?

I am not going to ridicule, but if you take the Dolphins record out of the who we beat equation wouldn't it only be fair to remove the Pats record from the who we lost to?

That's the combined record of the teams that we've lost to this year. Just something to feel good about.

I never would've dreamed that after last season we'd all be down about being 4-2 or 4-3 early in the season, I guess it's just the way we've played but if there's anytime to turn things around, now is the time. It was week 12 before we won our 4th game last year, what did we really expect out of this season?

:cheers:

Let's beat that Jet ass.

Speaking for me, it's not the record, it's the way we got it.

The Giants loss was bitter. Losing to the Favres was bitter. I read that of our last seven loses dating to last season, we were ahead at some point.

And then came New England.

So, are we a 4-3 team on the way up or down or nowhere?

Jets, then Philly, Dallas, TB, Buffalo, the Bears, the Giants again, Minny and close with Dallas.

It's tough tp beat a division foe twice, so, maybe we go 2-2 there with the Jets and Bills 'should wins' and likely tough games with the rest, say we go 2-1.

It's easy to see us finish 10-6 IF we go that way.

What happens if we lose in NY?

That makes 6-10 easy to see.

That's the combined record of the teams that we've lost to this year. Just something to feel good about.

I never would've dreamed that after last season we'd all be down about being 4-2 or 4-3 early in the season, I guess it's just the way we've played but if there's anytime to turn things around, now is the time. It was week 12 before we won our 4th game last year, what did we really expect out of this season?

:cheers:

Let's beat that Jet ass.

Speaking for me, it's not the record, it's the way we got it.

The Giants loss was bitter. Losing to the Favres was bitter. I read that of our last seven loses dating to last season, we were ahead at some point.

And then came New England.

So, are we a 4-3 team on the way up or down or nowhere?

Jets, then Philly, Dallas, TB, Buffalo, the Bears, the Giants again, Minny and close with Dallas.

It's tough tp beat a division foe twice, so, maybe we go 2-2 there with the Jets and Bills 'should wins' and likely tough games with the rest, say we go 2-1.

It's easy to see us finish 10-6 IF we go that way.

What happens if we lose in NY?

That makes 6-10 easy to see.

I'm coming to this party late; but as soon as I read the title of the thread my first thought was to compare the records of who we've beaten.

Just out of curiousity what are you thoughts on the season thus far. We are almost at the halfway point and I'm interested to know how you view the performance and what the prospects are for the final 8.

We were ahead in 2 of the games we lost and the NFC is WEAK. That said, the sky is the limit IMO. We COULD technically beat some teams and wind up in the playoffs. Once there its anyone's guess who could show up for the Skins. Either the good team that executes, running and passing the ball well and sustaining long drives, or... the dink and dunk, can't run, and only throw 5 yard hitch passes on 3rd down when we need 8.

I'm coming to this party late; but as soon as I read the title of the thread my first thought was to compare the records of who we've beaten.

Just out of curiousity what are you thoughts on the season thus far. We are almost at the halfway point and I'm interested to know how you view the performance and what the prospects are for the final 8.

We were ahead in 2 of the games we lost and the NFC is WEAK. That said, the sky is the limit IMO. We COULD technically beat some teams and wind up in the playoffs. Once there its anyone's guess who could show up for the Skins. Either the good team that executes, running and passing the ball well and sustaining long drives, or... the dink and dunk, can't run, and only throw 5 yard hitch passes on 3rd down when we need 8.

Archived