Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

20-3

#98QBKiller

That's the combined record of the teams that we've lost to this year. Just something to feel good about.

I never would've dreamed that after last season we'd all be down about being 4-2 or 4-3 early in the season, I guess it's just the way we've played but if there's anytime to turn things around, now is the time. It was week 12 before we won our 4th game last year, what did we really expect out of this season?

:cheers:

Let's beat that Jet ass.

That's the combined record of the teams that we've lost to this year. Just something to feel good about.

I never would've dreamed that after last season we'd all be down about being 4-2 or 4-3 early in the season, I guess it's just the way we've played but if there's anytime to turn things around, now is the time. It was week 12 before we won our 4th game last year, what did we really expect out of this season?

:cheers:

Let's beat that Jet ass.

I appreciate the positivity. Seriously. This place has been killing me lately. I can be negative too, but, it's time to move on and look forward to the rest of the season!

Hey, all that matters is last week! Had this message board been around in '91, when the 11-0 Redskins were finally beaten by the Cowboys in week 12, this board would have blown up with negativity :)

I appreciate the positivity. Seriously. This place has been killing me lately. I can be negative too, but, it's time to move on and look forward to the rest of the season!

Hey, all that matters is last week! Had this message board been around in '91, when the 11-0 Redskins were finally beaten by the Cowboys in week 12, this board would have blown up with negativity :)

ok ill bite

11-18 the teams we beat.

take out the Dolphins and its 11-10

We have beaten good teams

Dolphins suck

Eagles are a pretty good team

Lions are 5-2...

Cardianls are a pretty good team(they beat the Steelers)

Thanks for taking the time. :)

Now stand by for someone to ridicule you for "taking out the Dolphins."

Sorry. Guess I'm not helping.

ok ill bite

11-18 the teams we beat.

take out the Dolphins and its 11-10

We have beaten good teams

Dolphins suck

Eagles are a pretty good team

Lions are 5-2...

Cardianls are a pretty good team(they beat the Steelers)

Thanks for taking the time. :)

Now stand by for someone to ridicule you for "taking out the Dolphins."

Sorry. Guess I'm not helping.

Yeah, we just finished a real tough stretch. Not counting the Redskin games, here are the records of the teams we've played since the Dolphins:

3-3 road

5-2 home

5-1 home

6-1 road

3-3 home

7-0 road

We won three of those. I don't see another stretch that tough the rest of the season.

Yeah, we just finished a real tough stretch. Not counting the Redskin games, here are the records of the teams we've played since the Dolphins:

3-3 road

5-2 home

5-1 home

6-1 road

3-3 home

7-0 road

We won three of those. I don't see another stretch that tough the rest of the season.

Stand by for someone to post the combined record of the team's we've beaten. :paranoid:

This one will get interesting. Just a hunch.

Look at it this way...we haven't lost to a bad team yet. Even in 2005 we lost to a couple bad teams, Oakland especially. So, yeah we haven't beaten the best of the best, but we haven't lost to any of the crapola teams yet either.

Stand by for someone to post the combined record of the team's we've beaten. :paranoid:

This one will get interesting. Just a hunch.

Look at it this way...we haven't lost to a bad team yet. Even in 2005 we lost to a couple bad teams, Oakland especially. So, yeah we haven't beaten the best of the best, but we haven't lost to any of the crapola teams yet either.

And to keep looking at it that way, except for the Patriots, we were in a position to win both of our losses against those good teams. Granted, we've had some ugly wins against some bad teams, but if we can find a way to play 4 quarters against those good teams instead of 3, we're in good shape for the rest of the season.

And to keep looking at it that way, except for the Patriots, we were in a position to win both of our losses against those good teams. Granted, we've had some ugly wins against some bad teams, but if we can find a way to play 4 quarters against those good teams instead of 3, we're in good shape for the rest of the season.

It depends on which version of the board. In 1991, if the board was comparable to the way it was when it first started, then maybe we'd have gotten some critical analysis of the team's play against Dallas (and later Philly), but I there wouldn't be as many "the sky is falling" threads.

It depends on which version of the board. In 1991, if the board was comparable to the way it was when it first started, then maybe we'd have gotten some critical analysis of the team's play against Dallas (and later Philly), but I there wouldn't be as many "the sky is falling" threads.

The games lost to the Giants and Packers hurt worse. Not only because both are in the NFC and one is a division rival, but both were games that should have been won.

You couple those games with the injuries piling up and it looks like a rough road ahead. That two game cushion would have been nice but instead of being 6-1, it's 4-3.

Even though the Patriots game was embarrassing as hell... it's not as important as the losses to the Giants and Packers.

With the injuries, I just hope this team can find a way to sneak in to the playoffs. Hell, with the way the offense is playing it's no guarantee that we'll beat the Jets. Something needs to start clicking on that side of the ball.

Archived