Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl -- Cowboys vs Patriots

Ellis

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

and I can't believe I'm about to say this...

but... I think all of us Skins fan may feel like ths TODAY... not sure about 3 months from now.

If the Cowboys make it to the super bowl against the Patriots...

dare I say it... I might be rooting for the Cowboys. :doh: :silly: :laugh:

This is saying A LOT.

I despise everything that is the Cowboys.

But I've given far too much credit to the patriots for their high scoring.

After what they did to the Redskins twice on 4th & ?? I'm completely pissed, dissapointed, etc, etc.

Today... I hate the Patriots more than any team in history. I hate them so much for their ****iness that I'm to the point of cheering on A COWBOYS team if the Patriots had to play them in the Super Bowl.

and I can't believe I'm about to say this...

but... I think all of us Skins fan may feel like ths TODAY... not sure about 3 months from now.

If the Cowboys make it to the super bowl against the Patriots...

dare I say it... I might be rooting for the Cowboys. :doh: :silly: :laugh:

This is saying A LOT.

I despise everything that is the Cowboys.

But I've given far too much credit to the patriots for their high scoring.

After what they did to the Redskins twice on 4th & ?? I'm completely pissed, dissapointed, etc, etc.

Today... I hate the Patriots more than any team in history. I hate them so much for their ****iness that I'm to the point of cheering on A COWBOYS team if the Patriots had to play them in the Super Bowl.

The way things are going, Pokes will have to beat the Packers in Lambeau first. Not an easy task by any means.

Either way, no way I'm cheering for Promo and the Brokebacks. I don't care if they're playing a team of pimps and 17th century pirates.

The way things are going, Pokes will have to beat the Packers in Lambeau first. Not an easy task by any means.

Either way, no way I'm cheering for Promo and the Brokebacks. I don't care if they're playing a team of pimps and 17th century pirates.

Ellis, if there's anything that could get your Redskin fan card yanked, I'd say this is about as close as it could get.

:laugh:

I knew that was coming.

And yes, I've sinned. It's pure blasphemy.

But in all seriousness... how can anyone other than Patriots fans cheer for them? Belichick is a dick. They're intentionally running up the score. They're classless.

And for the record I said... "we may feel like this TODAY... not sure how we'll feel in 3 months."

For all I know, I'm drunk with agony of our defeat. :cheers:

Now... where'd I leave that razor? :laugh:

Ellis, if there's anything that could get your Redskin fan card yanked, I'd say this is about as close as it could get.

:laugh:

I knew that was coming.

And yes, I've sinned. It's pure blasphemy.

But in all seriousness... how can anyone other than Patriots fans cheer for them? Belichick is a dick. They're intentionally running up the score. They're classless.

And for the record I said... "we may feel like this TODAY... not sure how we'll feel in 3 months."

For all I know, I'm drunk with agony of our defeat. :cheers:

Now... where'd I leave that razor? :laugh:

As much as I hate to admit it, the Giants are probably a bit better than the Boys at this point. The Boys' D is very good, but the Giants' D is pretty outstanding.

Tom Coughlin getting a Philly assistant to coach the D was probably his best offseason move. Wow-even Justin Tuck is getting sacks for them.

Tuck is one of the best DEs in the league. He doesnt even start or play as much as starters yet he has 7 sacks this year and most in the NFL in stops in the backfield.

Tuck is a monster. And its pathetic he isnt even on the probowl poll. HE could start out there along Osi.

As much as I hate to admit it, the Giants are probably a bit better than the Boys at this point. The Boys' D is very good, but the Giants' D is pretty outstanding.

Tom Coughlin getting a Philly assistant to coach the D was probably his best offseason move. Wow-even Justin Tuck is getting sacks for them.

Tuck is one of the best DEs in the league. He doesnt even start or play as much as starters yet he has 7 sacks this year and most in the NFL in stops in the backfield.

Tuck is a monster. And its pathetic he isnt even on the probowl poll. HE could start out there along Osi.

Archived