Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl -- Cowboys vs Patriots

Ellis

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

As much as I hate to admit it, the Giants are probably a bit better than the Boys at this point. The Boys' D is very good, but the Giants' D is pretty outstanding.

Tom Coughlin getting a Philly assistant to coach the D was probably his best offseason move. Wow-even Justin Tuck is getting sacks for them.

SAYs WHO!!!!???? Man I've been reading your responses lately and I have to say you are a joke of a cowboy fan:doh:

As much as I hate to admit it, the Giants are probably a bit better than the Boys at this point. The Boys' D is very good, but the Giants' D is pretty outstanding.

Tom Coughlin getting a Philly assistant to coach the D was probably his best offseason move. Wow-even Justin Tuck is getting sacks for them.

SAYs WHO!!!!???? Man I've been reading your responses lately and I have to say you are a joke of a cowboy fan:doh:

Really-it's best to try to be objective(we're all homers, but we have to take off our blinders once in a while if we want to see improvements for our teams).

As for the Giants, they kind of remind me of Wade's San Diego D-they have 4-5 true pass rushers. Seriously-when some guy by the name of Justin Tuck is getting sacks(and Osi/Strahan are the ones getting the media attention), that's pretty scary.:2cents:

Really-it's best to try to be objective(we're all homers, but we have to take off our blinders once in a while if we want to see improvements for our teams).

As for the Giants, they kind of remind me of Wade's San Diego D-they have 4-5 true pass rushers. Seriously-when some guy by the name of Justin Tuck is getting sacks(and Osi/Strahan are the ones getting the media attention), that's pretty scary.:2cents:

Archived