Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl -- Cowboys vs Patriots

Ellis

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

if the pats met the cowboys in the superbowl i wouldn't watch it. plain and simple. whose with me?

I'd probably :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: if these 2 teams made it. Patriots are the Red Sox of Football. Had enough of them winning everything, but in hindsight it pisses the Evil Empire off. Dallass is like the Yankees. Alot of titles and anytime they get knocked out, it's a plus for the rest of the league and fans to see the Evil Empire come crumbling down.

if the pats met the cowboys in the superbowl i wouldn't watch it. plain and simple. whose with me?

I'd probably :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: if these 2 teams made it. Patriots are the Red Sox of Football. Had enough of them winning everything, but in hindsight it pisses the Evil Empire off. Dallass is like the Yankees. Alot of titles and anytime they get knocked out, it's a plus for the rest of the league and fans to see the Evil Empire come crumbling down.

Why would you want to go to the superbowl this year? The pats will just rape you in front of the entire nation. I mean being wipped by that team in the season hurts but in the superbowl it will be really hard to see that.

Why would you want to go to the superbowl this year? The pats will just rape you in front of the entire nation. I mean being wipped by that team in the season hurts but in the superbowl it will be really hard to see that.

I would root for the NFCE Team. I'd love to see GB go in there and kill em, but if it was Dallas, I'd be hard pressed to wish anything well on the cheating Pats.

Yeah, I hate Dallass; but I am beginning to loathe the dang Pats.

I'll add that the saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" feels very fitting at the moment.:laugh:

I would root for the NFCE Team. I'd love to see GB go in there and kill em, but if it was Dallas, I'd be hard pressed to wish anything well on the cheating Pats.

Yeah, I hate Dallass; but I am beginning to loathe the dang Pats.

I'll add that the saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" feels very fitting at the moment.:laugh:

:laugh:

I knew that was coming.

And yes, I've sinned. It's pure blasphemy.

But in all seriousness... how can anyone other than Patriots fans cheer for them? Belichick is a dick. They're intentionally running up the score.

They're classless:cheers::laugh:

And the diff 'tween them & the c*wb*ys????

:laugh:

I knew that was coming.

And yes, I've sinned. It's pure blasphemy.

But in all seriousness... how can anyone other than Patriots fans cheer for them? Belichick is a dick. They're intentionally running up the score.

They're classless:cheers::laugh:

And the diff 'tween them & the c*wb*ys????

I can't root for the Cowpukes, except when their winning a game gets us into the playoffs. Like when they had to beat SF so many years ago but didn't. More fuel for the fire that is our rivalry. ANYWAY....Under that scenario I won't root for Dallass to win or run up the score if the game was a slaughter.

However the Patriots are now on equal ground with Tampa Bay in terms of teams I hate after the Cowboys, Eagles, and Giants.

I can't root for the Cowpukes, except when their winning a game gets us into the playoffs. Like when they had to beat SF so many years ago but didn't. More fuel for the fire that is our rivalry. ANYWAY....Under that scenario I won't root for Dallass to win or run up the score if the game was a slaughter.

However the Patriots are now on equal ground with Tampa Bay in terms of teams I hate after the Cowboys, Eagles, and Giants.

Archived