Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Maddox on women's fashion

Spaceman Spiff

I'm glad he touched on those castro hats...but he left out those annoying emo kids who wear communist hats/belt buckles. The thing that pissed me off wasn't even the fact that they were wearing such a thing, but that all of them were too dumb to know what communism was actually about, they were just wearing it because it was controversial or something idk.

I'm glad he touched on those castro hats...but he left out those annoying emo kids who wear communist hats/belt buckles. The thing that pissed me off wasn't even the fact that they were wearing such a thing, but that all of them were too dumb to know what communism was actually about, they were just wearing it because it was controversial or something idk.

I like his rant on that lame store Hollister. Man that has to be the most phony store ever, by promoting a phony California lifestyle. I also like the part at the end on those dumb "I'm too hot' teeshirts that seem to be ramped all over the university of Maryland Campus. Not to mention all of the lame sorority girls wear them.

Meet the Vagina top...

vagina_neck2.jpg

-Grant

I like his rant on that lame store Hollister. Man that has to be the most phony store ever, by promoting a phony California lifestyle. I also like the part at the end on those dumb "I'm too hot' teeshirts that seem to be ramped all over the university of Maryland Campus. Not to mention all of the lame sorority girls wear them.

Meet the Vagina top...

vagina_neck2.jpg

-Grant

"The only thing that goes with Crocs is social ostracism."

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

If he's going to insult other people's fashions he should really shave off the goatee. It ain't 1996 anymore.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Dude, I think you need to turn in your man card after that comment. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"The only thing that goes with Crocs is social ostracism."

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

If he's going to insult other people's fashions he should really shave off the goatee. It ain't 1996 anymore.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Dude, I think you need to turn in your man card after that comment. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived