Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who do YOU pick as our next coach...GREGG WILLIAMS?

GO GO SKINS

I'm not sure Lazor has the experience yet to be an OC but we should definitely retain him and Olivadotti for whatever staff comes next.

I was about to name Olivadotti as my DC, but then I saw how miserably his father did at the same position for the Dolphins. It sounds ridiculous, I know, but if his father faltered during crucial situations, I'd imagine the apple wouldn't fall too far from the tree. As for Lazor, the guy is pretty damn smart. He has moved up very quickly in his brief coaching career, and I think there is a reason for it. Say what you will about Jason Campbell, but he almost always makes the right read. That's his most impressive trait and I'd imagine a lot of that is coaching. QB coaches have a long history of being prolific OCs, take Josh McDaniels, Mike Holmgren, Mike Martz, or Jason Garrett for example.

. If his name does not frighten you enough , how about Bobby Petrino? He's doing real well in the pros...

i dont think that you can pin this all on petrino. the michael vick fiasco has absolutely crippled that franchise.

i agree with the fact that we need to get a competent gm in here to build a winner from the ground up. gregg williams could be a possibility as the next hc because he already has a rapport with the current players we have. he should not be the talent evaluator and coach though. i would like to see us find an offensive minded coach in the mold of a sean payton.

. If his name does not frighten you enough , how about Bobby Petrino? He's doing real well in the pros...

i dont think that you can pin this all on petrino. the michael vick fiasco has absolutely crippled that franchise.

i agree with the fact that we need to get a competent gm in here to build a winner from the ground up. gregg williams could be a possibility as the next hc because he already has a rapport with the current players we have. he should not be the talent evaluator and coach though. i would like to see us find an offensive minded coach in the mold of a sean payton.

Alot of interesting responses to this question as I combed through each page to look at the different answers everyone gave.

#1: I don't think we will ever have a GM while Snyder owns the team.

#2: Snyder always wants to get the big names and will pay royally for that person/player. In the case of HC, I can only see Cowher as that person and Snyder will probably pay close to 9 to 10 mill a yr for his services once the JG II era is over with.

Alot of interesting responses to this question as I combed through each page to look at the different answers everyone gave.

#1: I don't think we will ever have a GM while Snyder owns the team.

#2: Snyder always wants to get the big names and will pay royally for that person/player. In the case of HC, I can only see Cowher as that person and Snyder will probably pay close to 9 to 10 mill a yr for his services once the JG II era is over with.

Joe Gibbs will not be gone from this organization so he will have input into who is hired. As far as Gregg Williams being the guy I don't think he is the future of this team when Gibbs steps down. I say we get a whole new staff and start from scratch and get someone who has passion and fire for the game. Who is that? I don't know but it better be the right one.

Joe Gibbs will not be gone from this organization so he will have input into who is hired. As far as Gregg Williams being the guy I don't think he is the future of this team when Gibbs steps down. I say we get a whole new staff and start from scratch and get someone who has passion and fire for the game. Who is that? I don't know but it better be the right one.

Be nice to have one of those IN your face type of head coaches who would hold his players accountable for their mistakes & not settle for mediocrity. Show some emotion on the sidelines! something Gibbs -imo- is certainly lacking, may be thats just what this team needs someone on the sideline who is ready to be all jaws on the sidelines both when you do well & horrible. These guys get paid entirely way too much to not perform to NFL standards, if they can't do the job they're getting paid for they have no business putting on the redskins uniform and straping on that helmet! The coaches, organization & fans certainly deserve their moneys worth.

Be nice to have one of those IN your face type of head coaches who would hold his players accountable for their mistakes & not settle for mediocrity. Show some emotion on the sidelines! something Gibbs -imo- is certainly lacking, may be thats just what this team needs someone on the sideline who is ready to be all jaws on the sidelines both when you do well & horrible. These guys get paid entirely way too much to not perform to NFL standards, if they can't do the job they're getting paid for they have no business putting on the redskins uniform and straping on that helmet! The coaches, organization & fans certainly deserve their moneys worth.

I would like Gibbs to remain on as Team President. I believe he has learned from his previous personnel mistakes and would be good in that role. I don't want Gregg Williams or Al Saunders as Head Coach. No Cowher either. Hire Russ Grimm or another Good Coordinator and let him pick his own staff. Don't stick him with Gibbs staff.

I would like Gibbs to remain on as Team President. I believe he has learned from his previous personnel mistakes and would be good in that role. I don't want Gregg Williams or Al Saunders as Head Coach. No Cowher either. Hire Russ Grimm or another Good Coordinator and let him pick his own staff. Don't stick him with Gibbs staff.

We need youth in our coaching ranks. I've got to question, at this point, if 22 to 26 year old players can relate to Gibbs/Saunders/Bugle. With that said, we are quite simply failing due to a lack of a real GM. Even though I'll get flamed for it, Jerry Jones knows worlds more about the game played between the lines and though he's an equally power-mad egomaniac, I'd take him any day over our owner.

We need youth in our coaching ranks. I've got to question, at this point, if 22 to 26 year old players can relate to Gibbs/Saunders/Bugle. With that said, we are quite simply failing due to a lack of a real GM. Even though I'll get flamed for it, Jerry Jones knows worlds more about the game played between the lines and though he's an equally power-mad egomaniac, I'd take him any day over our owner.

Many have given up on Gibbs, after four years, which I can not fault. Who would YOU, the fans, think can come in and change things? Dan Snyder has tried many coaches from different avenues, and lets not forget that he wants to win too. How about Gregg Williams?

Sure and we hire Norv to run the offense.

Many have given up on Gibbs, after four years, which I can not fault. Who would YOU, the fans, think can come in and change things? Dan Snyder has tried many coaches from different avenues, and lets not forget that he wants to win too. How about Gregg Williams?

Sure and we hire Norv to run the offense.

What makes you think Gibbs has 'learned' from his personnel mistakes? do tell.

What makes you think Gibbs has 'learned' from his personnel mistakes? do tell.

Archived