Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who do YOU pick as our next coach...GREGG WILLIAMS?

GO GO SKINS

Get an experienced GM first who has some experience in the NFL. I don't care if it is Bobby Beathard as the GM again.

My picks of who I'd like to be the next head coach of the Redskins:

1) Bill Cowher - Proven winner, but may take a full year to get a grasp of the team along with a new coaching staff.

2) Russ Grimm- Former Hog who knows the organization inside and out. Might be a blessing in disguise.

3) Josh McDaniels (Current Patriots Quarterbacks Coach/Offensive Coordinator)-

Would be considered an young and upcoming NFL coach out of the Bill Bellichick Coaching Tree. Doing a great job with Tom Brady and the New England Patriots Offense so far. May take a year or two for him to get a grasp of the team depending on how well the team responds to him.

4) Gregg Williams- If this was the choice for the Redskins, I would give him at least 3 years to help turn the team around. Yeah, he messed up with the Buffalo Bills, but Bellichick also messed up with the Cleveland Browns and succeeded with the New England Patriots. Who knows? Maybe Gregg can have a reversal of fortune should he succeed Joe Gibbs as the next Redskins Head Coach.

Get an experienced GM first who has some experience in the NFL. I don't care if it is Bobby Beathard as the GM again.

1) Bill Cowher - Proven winner, but may take a full year to get a grasp of the team along with a new coaching staff.

2) Russ Grimm- Former Hog who knows the organization inside and out. Might be a blessing in disguise.

Would be considered an young and upcoming NFL coach out of the Bill Bellichick Coaching Tree. Doing a great job with Tom Brady and the New England Patriots Offense so far. May take a year or two for him to get a grasp of the team depending on how well the team responds to him.

4) Gregg Williams- If this was the choice for the Redskins, I would give him at least 3 years to help turn the team around. Yeah, he messed up with the Buffalo Bills, but Bellichick also messed up with the Cleveland Browns and succeeded with the New England Patriots. Who knows? Maybe Gregg can have a reversal of fortune should he succeed Joe Gibbs as the next Redskins Head Coach.

yea we absolutely need a GM, someone who willmanage draft picks and not trade them all away, Gibbs has done a lot of good here and I think he has really got the ball rolling but he is at his peak in the Gibbs II era, we need a fresh mind here, I'm not sure who but someone

yea we absolutely need a GM, someone who willmanage draft picks and not trade them all away, Gibbs has done a lot of good here and I think he has really got the ball rolling but he is at his peak in the Gibbs II era, we need a fresh mind here, I'm not sure who but someone

I'm not sure about Williams, I wouldn't piss and moan about it but there is something about him that screams "not right for the job" that being said he did mess up with the Bills but everyone messes up there, they are possibly an organization ran worse that the Skins'

I'm not sure about Williams, I wouldn't piss and moan about it but there is something about him that screams "not right for the job" that being said he did mess up with the Bills but everyone messes up there, they are possibly an organization ran worse that the Skins'

Howie Mandell so we can all pick a case and see if it is a deal or no deal for a win. The chances are the same as what we have now and the team can continue to not prepare for games cause the fans get to pick the case.:)

Howie Mandell so we can all pick a case and see if it is a deal or no deal for a win. The chances are the same as what we have now and the team can continue to not prepare for games cause the fans get to pick the case.:)

Archived