Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sideline communication breakdown? (Merged)

C.Taylor

With the league's eye focused on the Pats behavior at home, I really doubt this was a deliberate act and quite frankly the last thing I want to hear is some b.s. conspiracy theory.

The sooner folks realize it wouldn't have made a difference, the better.

With the league's eye focused on the Pats behavior at home, I really doubt this was a deliberate act and quite frankly the last thing I want to hear is some b.s. conspiracy theory.

The sooner folks realize it wouldn't have made a difference, the better.

I listened to the entire game on the radio, and that seemed to be a running theme. Let's just say that it's more than suspiscous. In fact, in the two road losses this season (Green Bay and New England), there have been issues with the radio communications. The same was also true in the Philly game. It really makes me wonder. You can say that the playcalling needs to change, but maybe messages are getting scrambled and Jason's having to wing it sometimes on the field. I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past that cheater of a coach that they have to pull a stunt like that.

I listened to the entire game on the radio, and that seemed to be a running theme. Let's just say that it's more than suspiscous. In fact, in the two road losses this season (Green Bay and New England), there have been issues with the radio communications. The same was also true in the Philly game. It really makes me wonder. You can say that the playcalling needs to change, but maybe messages are getting scrambled and Jason's having to wing it sometimes on the field. I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past that cheater of a coach that they have to pull a stunt like that.

Don't forget that the Pats are being watched closely and that communications are being monitored closely. From what I read (not sure if it is true or not) but each team is responsible for their own communications. Does this team have some incompetant technicians if it is happening often?

Even if teams are responsible for their own communications, there has to be some technician that's provided by the home team. Either that or someone that's responsible for the wiring in the booth.

Don't forget that the Pats are being watched closely and that communications are being monitored closely. From what I read (not sure if it is true or not) but each team is responsible for their own communications. Does this team have some incompetant technicians if it is happening often?

Even if teams are responsible for their own communications, there has to be some technician that's provided by the home team. Either that or someone that's responsible for the wiring in the booth.

Archived