Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm Blaming Greg Williams

ManleyMann7271

Ok, the Patriots are a machine, I get that. But they ran the same simple dump-off across the middle over and over and over again and we NEVER did anything to stop it.

What is it about this team that we refuse to adjust?

The minute you adjust and bring your coverage closer to the line is the minute he hits Moss on a 76yd TD.

See one common thread today, they did not beat us the way they beat everyone else. We executed on our gameplan. Unfortunately they are so damn good they are just as capable in other facets of their offense. They are that good, thats all.

Ok, the Patriots are a machine, I get that. But they ran the same simple dump-off across the middle over and over and over again and we NEVER did anything to stop it.

What is it about this team that we refuse to adjust?

The minute you adjust and bring your coverage closer to the line is the minute he hits Moss on a 76yd TD.

See one common thread today, they did not beat us the way they beat everyone else. We executed on our gameplan. Unfortunately they are so damn good they are just as capable in other facets of their offense. They are that good, thats all.

Our schemes on both sides of the ball was horrible. On Offense, those dinks and dunks were embarrassing. It looked like us a few years ago with our 3-4 yard pass passes. On Defense, we never blitzed like we should have. The key is to put Brady on his ***** and rough him up, but we were never close. I would have rather given up some big plays to get to him. Couldn't have been any worse results...

Our schemes on both sides of the ball was horrible. On Offense, those dinks and dunks were embarrassing. It looked like us a few years ago with our 3-4 yard pass passes. On Defense, we never blitzed like we should have. The key is to put Brady on his ***** and rough him up, but we were never close. I would have rather given up some big plays to get to him. Couldn't have been any worse results...

The key is to put Brady on his ***** and rough him up, but we were never close. I would have rather given up some big plays to get to him. Couldn't have been any worse results...

This is not the 2004 Patriots. Their receivers will SLAUGHTER you if you cannot create pressure with your front 4 alone.

This has not worked for ANYONE this year against the Pats, and will continue to not work.

When they execute, there is no way to beat them, period. They will have to beat themselves.

The key is to put Brady on his ***** and rough him up, but we were never close. I would have rather given up some big plays to get to him. Couldn't have been any worse results...

This is not the 2004 Patriots. Their receivers will SLAUGHTER you if you cannot create pressure with your front 4 alone.

This has not worked for ANYONE this year against the Pats, and will continue to not work.

When they execute, there is no way to beat them, period. They will have to beat themselves.

I'm not blaming Williams for the loss, but what concerns me is that it looked like he tried to use the same exact game plan against Brady that he did against John Kitna. And with a banged up secondary no less. That's not why we only scored 7, but it should cause enough concern to warrant discussion.

I'm not blaming Williams for the loss, but what concerns me is that it looked like he tried to use the same exact game plan against Brady that he did against John Kitna. And with a banged up secondary no less. That's not why we only scored 7, but it should cause enough concern to warrant discussion.

Hey everyone. there is ANOTHER WAY to clog the middle of the field. Why not change and go with only three or even two down-lineman. Then you put in extra linebackers to shadow the Runningbacks and Tight Ends, so on those little dumpoff passes, there is someone there to make a tackle.

Hey everyone. there is ANOTHER WAY to clog the middle of the field. Why not change and go with only three or even two down-lineman. Then you put in extra linebackers to shadow the Runningbacks and Tight Ends, so on those little dumpoff passes, there is someone there to make a tackle.

:wtf:We were shutout on O 'till the game was completey over. The D was lousy, but the O was much, much worse. We have to score points in order to win.

While what you said is 100% accurate, it doesn't mean that the defensive issues can't or shouldn't be discussed. The Patriots scored at will BEFORE the point that our defense should have been tired. So the scheme should be discussed.

:wtf:We were shutout on O 'till the game was completey over. The D was lousy, but the O was much, much worse. We have to score points in order to win.

While what you said is 100% accurate, it doesn't mean that the defensive issues can't or shouldn't be discussed. The Patriots scored at will BEFORE the point that our defense should have been tired. So the scheme should be discussed.

Archived