Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Gibbs snub Belichick?

greenmile

I couldnt actually watch the end of the game cause i was embarrased enough, but i was watching when they did go for fourth down. And here they were commenting on the pre shows about whether Bellicheck was running it up on Miami. Onviously they were on us, so thats what was classless. Its not like he thought we could stand a chance of coming back, he was just adding insult to injury.

I would like to know if he DID or DIDNT for sure. someone have concrete proof? I was watching and wondering but i want to know for sure.

Check the end of the press conference...I think Gibbs said they did shake

Gibbs also said he had no problem with what the Pats did

I think he had a problem with it

I think the team will have a problem with it

I think the League will have a problem with it

But the League has also covered up for Belicheat so no Instant Karma...

I would like to know if he DID or DIDNT for sure. someone have concrete proof? I was watching and wondering but i want to know for sure.

Check the end of the press conference...I think Gibbs said they did shake

Gibbs also said he had no problem with what the Pats did

I think he had a problem with it

I think the team will have a problem with it

I think the League will have a problem with it

But the League has also covered up for Belicheat so no Instant Karma...

I agree with those who say it was the right thing to do. running up the score on an opponent has its way to come back in bite you down the road. maybe not this year, but the karma will come back around, and some else will do the same to him.

that being said, all i have to say is GO COLTS!

I agree with those who say it was the right thing to do. running up the score on an opponent has its way to come back in bite you down the road. maybe not this year, but the karma will come back around, and some else will do the same to him.

that being said, all i have to say is GO COLTS!

Well, I won't look down on Gibbs if he did. The Patriots went for it on 4&2 twice just to run up the score. I haven't seen anything like that ever.

yea man, thats just trying to embarass the other team and pad stats. I have never seen that either.

I dont know if he did or not, it doesnt sound like Gibbs but it also seemed like he was pretty pissed off the whole game with the bad calls the communications and whatever else.

Who cares if he did, screw belechek an the Pats, an there running up the score every game.

Well, I won't look down on Gibbs if he did. The Patriots went for it on 4&2 twice just to run up the score. I haven't seen anything like that ever.

yea man, thats just trying to embarass the other team and pad stats. I have never seen that either.

I dont know if he did or not, it doesnt sound like Gibbs but it also seemed like he was pretty pissed off the whole game with the bad calls the communications and whatever else.

Who cares if he did, screw belechek an the Pats, an there running up the score every game.

Oh yea. That makes sense. So, not only does he get owned by a coach that is better than him in every aspect of the game and team building - he should also ignore him. Great reasoning.

Exactly. Gibbs has no class and all you Gibb homers who were bashing me when I said Gibbs can't coach anymore, you see the truth now. I've been saying this for the past 3 yrs and now its all coming to the light. I said this before and I say it again. " GIBBS HAS TO GO!!!"

Oh yea. That makes sense. So, not only does he get owned by a coach that is better than him in every aspect of the game and team building - he should also ignore him. Great reasoning.

Exactly. Gibbs has no class and all you Gibb homers who were bashing me when I said Gibbs can't coach anymore, you see the truth now. I've been saying this for the past 3 yrs and now its all coming to the light. I said this before and I say it again. " GIBBS HAS TO GO!!!"

Yes, he did.

The thing is, people on this website were saying Bellicheck would be that classless.

Damn Coach.

I hope he did. They ran the score up at least twice when they should have sat on it.

If I had gotten close enough to BB so that I'd have to shake his hand, I'd have spit in his face.

Yes, he did.

The thing is, people on this website were saying Bellicheck would be that classless.

Damn Coach.

I hope he did. They ran the score up at least twice when they should have sat on it.

If I had gotten close enough to BB so that I'd have to shake his hand, I'd have spit in his face.

How can anyone sit here and say that Gibbs is classless here?

Belichick has done NOTHING to deserve a classy handshake after that game, or any other game for that matter. The guy is a grade A jerk. Gibbs is so much better than that, it would taint the man to shake a hand coming from someone like Belichick.

Again, I've yet to see any proof that he did or didn't. But I really hope he snubbed him.

How can anyone sit here and say that Gibbs is classless here?

Belichick has done NOTHING to deserve a classy handshake after that game, or any other game for that matter. The guy is a grade A jerk. Gibbs is so much better than that, it would taint the man to shake a hand coming from someone like Belichick.

Again, I've yet to see any proof that he did or didn't. But I really hope he snubbed him.

He did shake his hand he said so in the press conference. Thats what a guy with class does.

He did shake his hand he said so in the press conference. Thats what a guy with class does.

JG shook BB's hand, of course he did.

Run up the score....you bet. This is the NFL not Pop Warner. You give all you've got every minute of every game. If you've got a once in a career team that can break all the records for a season - individual and team - you go for it. We may not like being an exclamation point to somebody else's super successful season but that's the way it is.

Go Colts!

:logo:

JG shook BB's hand, of course he did.

Run up the score....you bet. This is the NFL not Pop Warner. You give all you've got every minute of every game. If you've got a once in a career team that can break all the records for a season - individual and team - you go for it. We may not like being an exclamation point to somebody else's super successful season but that's the way it is.

Go Colts!

:logo:

Archived