Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Gibbs snub Belichick?

greenmile

As far as I know, it's postgame. You can see in the background that the sky is dark = end of game.

Good point.

I'm so glad. Gibbs not shaking hands would have been the topper on a really bad day.

I'm glad the rest of the US isn't looking at us like we're sore losers. :logo:

It looked like he ran away without shaking his hand. Did he? If so, good for him.

I agree People can say stop em this stop that. Their comes a point where you respect the game and your opponent. It's called Bush league. Going for on 4th and 2, etc etc

It looked like he ran away without shaking his hand. Did he? If so, good for him.

I agree People can say stop em this stop that. Their comes a point where you respect the game and your opponent. It's called Bush league. Going for on 4th and 2, etc etc

Generally I agree, However Its Bush league to go for it on 4th and 2 up 45-0

Why? Why should they show "pity" to us poor little Redskins? Screw that.

We should have stopped them if we wanted to avoid embarassment. To me the act of trying not to score is more a slap in the face than actually scoring. Screw it... I don't want their pity.

They're also going for some all-time records and it's up to the other teams to stop them.

Generally I agree, However Its Bush league to go for it on 4th and 2 up 45-0

Why? Why should they show "pity" to us poor little Redskins? Screw that.

We should have stopped them if we wanted to avoid embarassment. To me the act of trying not to score is more a slap in the face than actually scoring. Screw it... I don't want their pity.

They're also going for some all-time records and it's up to the other teams to stop them.

How embarrassing. Joe, give Belichick a call and apologize. You just got destroyed by a team that UNLIKE you, doesn't sit on 10 and 14 point leads that allow your opponent to get back into the game. Hopefully you were taking notes today and hopefully you and your dinosaurs that coach with you can put a winning game plan together next week in NJ.

No Belicheat doesn't sit on 10 and 14 point leads, but it's extremely classless and disrespectful to go for it on 4th down twice when leading by 38 points. It's also very classless to keep your starters in especially the QB and not take him out until the near end of the 4th quarter.

Belichick got what he deserved. I hope the Colts crush them next week. And if Brady or Moss somehow manage to get injured while the Pats are running up the score on some team, I might just have a little smirk on my face.

How embarrassing. Joe, give Belichick a call and apologize. You just got destroyed by a team that UNLIKE you, doesn't sit on 10 and 14 point leads that allow your opponent to get back into the game. Hopefully you were taking notes today and hopefully you and your dinosaurs that coach with you can put a winning game plan together next week in NJ.

No Belicheat doesn't sit on 10 and 14 point leads, but it's extremely classless and disrespectful to go for it on 4th down twice when leading by 38 points. It's also very classless to keep your starters in especially the QB and not take him out until the near end of the 4th quarter.

Belichick got what he deserved. I hope the Colts crush them next week. And if Brady or Moss somehow manage to get injured while the Pats are running up the score on some team, I might just have a little smirk on my face.

Uh, no it's not classless. You play to score points, period. Bill Belichick has won three superbowls already, and the way they're going this year, it'll be another ring for BB, and maybe they'll get another one next year as well. As much as I hate the fact that they scored 52 points on us, they did what they had to do. You need to have a killer's instinct.

Uh, no it's not classless. You play to score points, period. Bill Belichick has won three superbowls already, and the way they're going this year, it'll be another ring for BB, and maybe they'll get another one next year as well. As much as I hate the fact that they scored 52 points on us, they did what they had to do. You need to have a killer's instinct.

And seriously, why would any coach sit on a lead; it's a violent game, the point is to demoralize the opponent.

Gibbs and Belichick are on opposite ends of the spectrum. Gibbs never met a lead he didn't mind sitting on and Belichick never met a lead he thought was good enough to sit on. One of them is a genius.

And seriously, why would any coach sit on a lead; it's a violent game, the point is to demoralize the opponent.

Gibbs and Belichick are on opposite ends of the spectrum. Gibbs never met a lead he didn't mind sitting on and Belichick never met a lead he thought was good enough to sit on. One of them is a genius.

Well what i saw was Belichick running towards the middel of the field To go over To gibbs.. And then he had this disturbed looking face on him looking to the corner then the camera showed gibbs running towards the locker . so yes he was pissed and didn't shake Belicheck hand from what i saw.. But on a other note The coaching staff is holding both are O AND D back this year.. This is not 1980 football.. We need to go all out.. We have to much depth not to take any great team in the league down. No excuses Coaching staff.. We have new recivers and weapons why not use them or are we going to trade them. Then give away more draft picks just to do it all over again the next year.. Were not the trash talking team that made the skins go to have championship years.. We keep going to the same people to throw the ball to.. We need to mix it up.. Thats how teams succeed in the NFL in this generation. :applause:

Well what i saw was Belichick running towards the middel of the field To go over To gibbs.. And then he had this disturbed looking face on him looking to the corner then the camera showed gibbs running towards the locker . so yes he was pissed and didn't shake Belicheck hand from what i saw.. But on a other note The coaching staff is holding both are O AND D back this year.. This is not 1980 football.. We need to go all out.. We have to much depth not to take any great team in the league down. No excuses Coaching staff.. We have new recivers and weapons why not use them or are we going to trade them. Then give away more draft picks just to do it all over again the next year.. Were not the trash talking team that made the skins go to have championship years.. We keep going to the same people to throw the ball to.. We need to mix it up.. Thats how teams succeed in the NFL in this generation. :applause:

Archived