Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Gibbs snub Belichick?

greenmile

joe sorry ass gibbs needs to be fired... plz bring in somebody that knows how to get the ball down field joe does not no offence at all we need a coach that knows and wants to win.. dam this dink and dunk crap if its gonna be like that we should have had the old ball coach to stay

Obviously, Gibbs doesn't "no offence." Those Lombardis back in Ashburn, and his bust over in Canton prove THAT!

The problem is quickly pointing to Al "I left 699 pages back in KC" Saunders! Oh, and Mr "the Second G Stands for Genius!" Would some DC area attorney force Greg(g) into Court to legally strip his name of a "G" ?!

joe sorry ass gibbs needs to be fired... plz bring in somebody that knows how to get the ball down field joe does not no offence at all we need a coach that knows and wants to win.. dam this dink and dunk crap if its gonna be like that we should have had the old ball coach to stay

Obviously, Gibbs doesn't "no offence." Those Lombardis back in Ashburn, and his bust over in Canton prove THAT!

The problem is quickly pointing to Al "I left 699 pages back in KC" Saunders! Oh, and Mr "the Second G Stands for Genius!" Would some DC area attorney force Greg(g) into Court to legally strip his name of a "G" ?!

I think Gibbs did snub Belicheck. Gibbs got what he deserved. He and GW didn't come in with a game plan. I guess they were hoping the Pats were going to play down to their level. 3 yard runs and short throws aren't going to get it done! A 3 or 4 man rush all game isn't going to stop Brady. Did anybody else get tired of seeing swing passes to Faulk turn in to 10 yard gains???? Way to make adjustments, coaches!!!!

I think Gibbs did snub Belicheck. Gibbs got what he deserved. He and GW didn't come in with a game plan. I guess they were hoping the Pats were going to play down to their level. 3 yard runs and short throws aren't going to get it done! A 3 or 4 man rush all game isn't going to stop Brady. Did anybody else get tired of seeing swing passes to Faulk turn in to 10 yard gains???? Way to make adjustments, coaches!!!!

he didnt. we looked at it a couple times with tivo. it shows one angle of him running to the middle of the field, then looks at brady. then when it switches to the view behind gibbs you see a blurry person in the corner of the screen who had just clearly been in front of joe. it was probably belichick. gibbs wouldnt do that no matter how classless the pats were today

I have Tivo also and Gibbs did cross the field, but the next clip showed Belicheck with another coach and Belicheck was like "where is he?"

he didnt. we looked at it a couple times with tivo. it shows one angle of him running to the middle of the field, then looks at brady. then when it switches to the view behind gibbs you see a blurry person in the corner of the screen who had just clearly been in front of joe. it was probably belichick. gibbs wouldnt do that no matter how classless the pats were today

I have Tivo also and Gibbs did cross the field, but the next clip showed Belicheck with another coach and Belicheck was like "where is he?"

I hope Joe ran up to Bill with a big smile, shook his hand and whispered "Keep it up d*ckhead, someone is going to take Brady's knees home with him".

First, Joe isn't a potty mouth like you.

Second, since our "Top 3" defense couldn't "take Brady's knees" out, even if we had *TRIED*, who will?

I hope Joe ran up to Bill with a big smile, shook his hand and whispered "Keep it up d*ckhead, someone is going to take Brady's knees home with him".

First, Joe isn't a potty mouth like you.

Second, since our "Top 3" defense couldn't "take Brady's knees" out, even if we had *TRIED*, who will?

Archived