Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Gibbs snub Belichick?

greenmile

First, Joe isn't a potty mouth like you.

Second, since our "Top 3" defense couldn't "take Brady's knees" out, even if we had *TRIED*, who will?

Actually, you may be too young to remember it (eventhough you have Riggo in your handle) but Gibbs used to be a potty mouth and a hothead. Maybe that's what is wrong with him these days? I remember the stories of Gibbs running into the locker room at the half and FLIPPING the gatorade table over in anger at the team's performance. Maybe he should try the old way once in awhile.

On your second statement, I think you missed my point. As long as the Pats keep running up the scores for no reason (esp. with so much season still left), someone may take it upon themselves to take Brady out when the score is 45-0. Karma is alive and well.

First, Joe isn't a potty mouth like you.

Second, since our "Top 3" defense couldn't "take Brady's knees" out, even if we had *TRIED*, who will?

Actually, you may be too young to remember it (eventhough you have Riggo in your handle) but Gibbs used to be a potty mouth and a hothead. Maybe that's what is wrong with him these days? I remember the stories of Gibbs running into the locker room at the half and FLIPPING the gatorade table over in anger at the team's performance. Maybe he should try the old way once in awhile.

On your second statement, I think you missed my point. As long as the Pats keep running up the scores for no reason (esp. with so much season still left), someone may take it upon themselves to take Brady out when the score is 45-0. Karma is alive and well.

Well, I won't look down on Gibbs if he did. The Patriots went for it on 4&2 twice just to run up the score. I haven't seen anything like that ever.

Going for it on 4th & 2 at the end of the game was kind of lame... Why not just kick a field goal there? I think it pissed Gibbs off.

Well, I won't look down on Gibbs if he did. The Patriots went for it on 4&2 twice just to run up the score. I haven't seen anything like that ever.

Going for it on 4th & 2 at the end of the game was kind of lame... Why not just kick a field goal there? I think it pissed Gibbs off.

Why should he shake Bellicheks hand? The man dissrespected him by going for it twice on 4th down with a 38 and 45 point lead. Why should he show respect for a man who has no respect for him?

You guys would probably congratulate a guy who F'd your wife.

~Bang

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Why should he shake Bellicheks hand? The man dissrespected him by going for it twice on 4th down with a 38 and 45 point lead. Why should he show respect for a man who has no respect for him?

You guys would probably congratulate a guy who F'd your wife.

~Bang

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Guest RideorDieChic

I really don't think Coach Gibbs would do that, If he did [and that's a big IF] I have mixed feelings, on one hand I'm thinking - about time Coach Gibbs start to show some type of grittiness, on the other hand I'm shocked!! I didn't think Coach Gibbs had it in him...

Guest RideorDieChic

I really don't think Coach Gibbs would do that, If he did [and that's a big IF] I have mixed feelings, on one hand I'm thinking - about time Coach Gibbs start to show some type of grittiness, on the other hand I'm shocked!! I didn't think Coach Gibbs had it in him...

Gibbs must go.....it was obvious midweek he didnt want any parts of this game w his comments.....Contrary to popular belief, snubbing Belichick wouldnt have been the only good Gibbs coulda done today. The only good he coulda done was calling his defense over and told them to light the golden boy up....thats about the only good thing he could have done today, but did it happen? of course not

Gibbs must go.....it was obvious midweek he didnt want any parts of this game w his comments.....Contrary to popular belief, snubbing Belichick wouldnt have been the only good Gibbs coulda done today. The only good he coulda done was calling his defense over and told them to light the golden boy up....thats about the only good thing he could have done today, but did it happen? of course not

I couldnt actually watch the end of the game cause i was embarrased enough, but i was watching when they did go for fourth down. And here they were commenting on the pre shows about whether Bellicheck was running it up on Miami. Onviously they were on us, so thats what was classless. Its not like he thought we could stand a chance of coming back, he was just adding insult to injury.

Archived