Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Gibbs snub Belichick?

greenmile

Not a very classy thing for Gibbs to do.

Shameful.

Bad enough to get whipped in every facet of the game... but to not shake a coach's hand because your team couldn't stop his team on 4th downs is embarassing.

Oh how far we have fallen. :doh:

Belichick wasnt trying to embrass us. He was just trying to teach Gibbs a lesson which is " THERE IS NO SUCH THING IN SITTING ON A LEAD" which Gibbs is popular for. Hopefully he has learned his lesson. Say what you want but Belichick is an awesome coach point blank. If he wants to run up the score then he has every right to do that. If Gibbs doesnt like that, stop acting like a big baby and do something about it like maybe "coach"

Not a very classy thing for Gibbs to do.

Shameful.

Bad enough to get whipped in every facet of the game... but to not shake a coach's hand because your team couldn't stop his team on 4th downs is embarassing.

Oh how far we have fallen. :doh:

Belichick wasnt trying to embrass us. He was just trying to teach Gibbs a lesson which is " THERE IS NO SUCH THING IN SITTING ON A LEAD" which Gibbs is popular for. Hopefully he has learned his lesson. Say what you want but Belichick is an awesome coach point blank. If he wants to run up the score then he has every right to do that. If Gibbs doesnt like that, stop acting like a big baby and do something about it like maybe "coach"

JG shook BB's hand, of course he did.

Run up the score....you bet. This is the NFL not Pop Warner. You give all you've got every minute of every game. If you've got a once in a career team that can break all the records for a season - individual and team - you go for it. We may not like being an exclamation point to somebody else's super successful season but that's the way it is.

Go Colts!

:logo:

No, he didn't shake his hand.

JG shook BB's hand, of course he did.

Run up the score....you bet. This is the NFL not Pop Warner. You give all you've got every minute of every game. If you've got a once in a career team that can break all the records for a season - individual and team - you go for it. We may not like being an exclamation point to somebody else's super successful season but that's the way it is.

Go Colts!

:logo:

No, he didn't shake his hand.

I dont think you shake someones hand after they cram your nose in the mess and dont let you up for a breath. Its one thing to get beat bad. It happens then there is class. I dont think really showed any.

I always thought that Williams didnt have much either. I was waiting for the eleven man rush to put a hurting on Brady and that didnt happen either.

I dont think you shake someones hand after they cram your nose in the mess and dont let you up for a breath. Its one thing to get beat bad. It happens then there is class. I dont think really showed any.

I always thought that Williams didnt have much either. I was waiting for the eleven man rush to put a hurting on Brady and that didnt happen either.

I dont think you shake someones hand after they cram your nose in the mess and dont let you up for a breath.

That's called being a sore loser. It's ugly. Now the whole nation has seen Gibbs (again) act like a whiny little brat and run off with his ball because he got beat bad.

Boo Hoo.

If you want to stop the Pats from scoring... get your defense to stop them. Put your 11 best out there and if they're not good enough to stop the other guy's best 11 then so be it. Don't act like a baby though.

This is embarassing as heck. :doh:

I dont think you shake someones hand after they cram your nose in the mess and dont let you up for a breath.

That's called being a sore loser. It's ugly. Now the whole nation has seen Gibbs (again) act like a whiny little brat and run off with his ball because he got beat bad.

Boo Hoo.

If you want to stop the Pats from scoring... get your defense to stop them. Put your 11 best out there and if they're not good enough to stop the other guy's best 11 then so be it. Don't act like a baby though.

This is embarassing as heck. :doh:

As far as I know, it's postgame. You can see in the background that the sky is dark = end of game.

Good point.

I'm so glad. Gibbs not shaking hands would have been the topper on a really bad day.

I'm glad the rest of the US isn't looking at us like we're sore losers. :logo:

Archived