Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Gibbs snub Belichick?

greenmile

this is one of the most divided threads I have ever seen on this board.. half are saying Good for Gibbs and the other half is saying Classless...

I think its good for Gibbs.. I mean really how much difference does 4 points make when you are already up 40.... in the 4th quarter.... it really rubbed me the wrong way... kick the FG and have some respect....

this is one of the most divided threads I have ever seen on this board.. half are saying Good for Gibbs and the other half is saying Classless...

I think its good for Gibbs.. I mean really how much difference does 4 points make when you are already up 40.... in the 4th quarter.... it really rubbed me the wrong way... kick the FG and have some respect....

Well, I won't look down on Gibbs if he did. The Patriots went for it on 4&2 twice just to run up the score. I haven't seen anything like that ever.

If you can make it, go for it. Nothing like practice to help keep a rhythm going. I don't think that it's classless to go for something that you can most likely make. Had they done it deep in their own territory, that would be interesting, but they didn't.

Well, I won't look down on Gibbs if he did. The Patriots went for it on 4&2 twice just to run up the score. I haven't seen anything like that ever.

If you can make it, go for it. Nothing like practice to help keep a rhythm going. I don't think that it's classless to go for something that you can most likely make. Had they done it deep in their own territory, that would be interesting, but they didn't.

Check the end of the press conference...I think Gibbs said they did shake

Gibbs also said he had no problem with what the Pats did

I think he had a problem with it

I think the team will have a problem with it

I think the League will have a problem with it

But the League has also covered up for Belicheat so no Instant Karma...

the league will have a problem with a team taking a near sure shot? if so, goodell is doing worse for this league than any other commish

Check the end of the press conference...I think Gibbs said they did shake

Gibbs also said he had no problem with what the Pats did

I think he had a problem with it

I think the team will have a problem with it

I think the League will have a problem with it

But the League has also covered up for Belicheat so no Instant Karma...

the league will have a problem with a team taking a near sure shot? if so, goodell is doing worse for this league than any other commish

How the eff are people gonna say that what Bellichick did was just "killer instinct"? Are you being serious? That's over kill if you ask me. There was no way that our inept offense was going to score 38 or 45 points in the 4th quarter. I would never want to be on the giving end of something like that. Most coaches would be kicking FG's or running the ball instead of going for it on 4th down and throwing deep bombs down the field. Really there is no point in running up the score.

How the eff are people gonna say that what Bellichick did was just "killer instinct"? Are you being serious? That's over kill if you ask me. There was no way that our inept offense was going to score 38 or 45 points in the 4th quarter. I would never want to be on the giving end of something like that. Most coaches would be kicking FG's or running the ball instead of going for it on 4th down and throwing deep bombs down the field. Really there is no point in running up the score.

No Belicheat doesn't sit on 10 and 14 point leads, but it's extremely classless and disrespectful to go for it on 4th down twice when leading by 38 points. It's also very classless to keep your starters in especially the QB and not take him out until the near end of the 4th quarter.

Belichick got what he deserved. I hope the Colts crush them next week. And if Brady or Moss somehow manage to get injured while the Pats are running up the score on some team, I might just have a little smirk on my face.

Speaking of class or a lack thereof....

When you start getting lazy and bs'ing on the field, you see injuries and start bad habits with players.

No Belicheat doesn't sit on 10 and 14 point leads, but it's extremely classless and disrespectful to go for it on 4th down twice when leading by 38 points. It's also very classless to keep your starters in especially the QB and not take him out until the near end of the 4th quarter.

Belichick got what he deserved. I hope the Colts crush them next week. And if Brady or Moss somehow manage to get injured while the Pats are running up the score on some team, I might just have a little smirk on my face.

Speaking of class or a lack thereof....

When you start getting lazy and bs'ing on the field, you see injuries and start bad habits with players.

Not sure why...but when Deion tried to make a big deal of "Gibbs snubbing Bellicheat" on post-game, it REALLY ticked me off. Now that I know Deion was wrong, I'm still REALLY pissed. Yes, REALLY. It's a small thing that would normally not set me off. It must be the negative adrenaline right now. But...geez...the media love to snub the Redskins all the time and they just couldn't lay off...even when we're down like this. Deion just needs to shut the F up.

Do you guys remember reading last week about the cowgirl hatred for the Pats...some of their fans even wanting the Skins to win? Now, I'd NEVER want the Pats to lose to one of our division rivals...but, I can now start to understand what those cowgirl fans were feeling...a fierce loathing. I tell you what, I can see myself actually cheering for a Ravens win on 12/3.

When Philthy and the Gnats lose to the Pats...it's a wash.

GO SKINS!!!

Not sure why...but when Deion tried to make a big deal of "Gibbs snubbing Bellicheat" on post-game, it REALLY ticked me off. Now that I know Deion was wrong, I'm still REALLY pissed. Yes, REALLY. It's a small thing that would normally not set me off. It must be the negative adrenaline right now. But...geez...the media love to snub the Redskins all the time and they just couldn't lay off...even when we're down like this. Deion just needs to shut the F up.

Do you guys remember reading last week about the cowgirl hatred for the Pats...some of their fans even wanting the Skins to win? Now, I'd NEVER want the Pats to lose to one of our division rivals...but, I can now start to understand what those cowgirl fans were feeling...a fierce loathing. I tell you what, I can see myself actually cheering for a Ravens win on 12/3.

GO SKINS!!!

I'm relieved to know that Gibbs shook Belichick's hand after the game. Not this season obviously, but last season whenever the Patriots lost Belichick would make the handshake as fast as possible and practically push the opposing coach off the field. Except, when he wins, he is happy to go over and spend all night with the coach, I guess just to remind him of the loss.

If Gibbs didn't shake his hand, then that would be the icing on the cake for him to be fired. I would rather be a loser with class and moral standards than a winner full of a-hole members and coaches.

I'm relieved to know that Gibbs shook Belichick's hand after the game. Not this season obviously, but last season whenever the Patriots lost Belichick would make the handshake as fast as possible and practically push the opposing coach off the field. Except, when he wins, he is happy to go over and spend all night with the coach, I guess just to remind him of the loss.

If Gibbs didn't shake his hand, then that would be the icing on the cake for him to be fired. I would rather be a loser with class and moral standards than a winner full of a-hole members and coaches.

What Gibbs should have done in response is to deliver a crushing blow on the field. Fine, BB, you want to play that way? OK. Send a full out blitz on every play, which implictly lets a blitzer like ST to simply go for it. I wouldn't be shocked to see some player this season really go for the jugular and deliver a knock out blow to that right shoulder of his.

Gibbs coached like a p***y, and in turn, he was treated like a b!***. If you get punched in the mouth, then punch back harder.

What Gibbs should have done in response is to deliver a crushing blow on the field. Fine, BB, you want to play that way? OK. Send a full out blitz on every play, which implictly lets a blitzer like ST to simply go for it. I wouldn't be shocked to see some player this season really go for the jugular and deliver a knock out blow to that right shoulder of his.

Gibbs coached like a p***y, and in turn, he was treated like a b!***. If you get punched in the mouth, then punch back harder.

GO SKINS!!!

It feels a lot like how much bs Georgia Tech takes on TV. Seriously every game they doubt us and talk about how much better the other teams are. The only person that ever got praise every game was Calvin Johnson- IMO should have won Heisman (slight bias). This year we are underperforming and disappointing ourselves, but last year we were not a half bad team and every game it was just a bunch of doubt from the media.

GO SKINS!!!

It feels a lot like how much bs Georgia Tech takes on TV. Seriously every game they doubt us and talk about how much better the other teams are. The only person that ever got praise every game was Calvin Johnson- IMO should have won Heisman (slight bias). This year we are underperforming and disappointing ourselves, but last year we were not a half bad team and every game it was just a bunch of doubt from the media.

Archived