Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Gibbs snub Belichick?

greenmile

It looked like he ran away without shaking his hand. Did he? If so, good for him.

I hope he didn't. There's no excuse to being a sore loser.

I hold no animosity towards the Patriots. Maybe this willl spur the Redskins to put it together, but how long have we been hoping for something like that?

Regardless, I'd like to see the Pats finally make people shut up about the '72 Dolphins.

It looked like he ran away without shaking his hand. Did he? If so, good for him.

I hold no animosity towards the Patriots. Maybe this willl spur the Redskins to put it together, but how long have we been hoping for something like that?

Regardless, I'd like to see the Pats finally make people shut up about the '72 Dolphins.

I agree, thank them for the lesson and hopefully use some of their plays next week on the jets...

:logo:

I agree, thank them for the lesson and hopefully use some of their plays next week on the jets...

:logo:

Archived