Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Gibbs snub Belichick?

greenmile

Why should he shake Bellicheks hand? The man dissrespected him by going for it twice on 4th down with a 38 and 45 point lead. Why should he show respect for a man who has no respect for him?

You guys would probably congratulate a guy who F'd your wife.

~Bang

Thats the way it seems. I just dont understand some peoples logic around here.

The man ran up the score.

Why should he shake Bellicheks hand? The man dissrespected him by going for it twice on 4th down with a 38 and 45 point lead. Why should he show respect for a man who has no respect for him?

~Bang

Thats the way it seems. I just dont understand some peoples logic around here.

The man ran up the score.

please Gibbs go back to nascar!!!!!

No ****!

We're no better off then we were with all of the other ****ty coaches we've had in the last 10 years! And today, proved just how PATHETIC we really are.

I don't understand why any of you PAY to go to the games. We are not going to the play-offs this year, so why bother spending money and wasting time on something that isn't going to happen?

Stay home and watch Comedy Central instead.

please Gibbs go back to nascar!!!!!

No ****!

We're no better off then we were with all of the other ****ty coaches we've had in the last 10 years! And today, proved just how PATHETIC we really are.

I don't understand why any of you PAY to go to the games. We are not going to the play-offs this year, so why bother spending money and wasting time on something that isn't going to happen?

Stay home and watch Comedy Central instead.

IF Gibbs really left the field without engaging Belliscum, then it's the first thing he's done RIGHT in about three years so far as I'm concerned.

NO real COMPETITOR ever helped an opponent up off the ground. NO real COMPETITOR ever gave his opponent an inch of ground, no matter what the score is. Most importantly, NO real COMPETITOR ever shakes his opponent's hand. ESPECIALLY after a loss.

IF Gibbs really left the field without engaging Belliscum, then it's the first thing he's done RIGHT in about three years so far as I'm concerned.

NO real COMPETITOR ever helped an opponent up off the ground. NO real COMPETITOR ever gave his opponent an inch of ground, no matter what the score is. Most importantly, NO real COMPETITOR ever shakes his opponent's hand. ESPECIALLY after a loss.

Many times Gibbs just makes eye contact with the other coach, waves, and scoots off the field. That's probably what he did this time.

Sweatshirt Boy was taking his sweet ass time getting across the field, just shuffling along. Gibbs didn't have time for that.

Many times Gibbs just makes eye contact with the other coach, waves, and scoots off the field. That's probably what he did this time.

Sweatshirt Boy was taking his sweet ass time getting across the field, just shuffling along. Gibbs didn't have time for that.

he didnt. we looked at it a couple times with tivo. it shows one angle of him running to the middle of the field, then looks at brady. then when it switches to the view behind gibbs you see a blurry person in the corner of the screen who had just clearly been in front of joe. it was probably belichick. gibbs wouldnt do that no matter how classless the pats were today

he didnt. we looked at it a couple times with tivo. it shows one angle of him running to the middle of the field, then looks at brady. then when it switches to the view behind gibbs you see a blurry person in the corner of the screen who had just clearly been in front of joe. it was probably belichick. gibbs wouldnt do that no matter how classless the pats were today

~Bang

QFT and couldn't have said it better myself

~Bang

QFT and couldn't have said it better myself

Archived