Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What D&D character are you?

Switchgear

This is kind of funny in Fantasy MMO's I always play Rangers.

Back in the day I always played Chaotic Good characters so I could do what the hell I wanted to.

I have seen some of the New rule sets and while I am sure they are fun, nothing beat Ad&D Unearthed Arcana. I haven't played since 8th grade. From 5th to 8th Grade we blew whole summers away cooped up playing D&D.

I Am A: True Neutral Human Ranger (5th Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength-14

Dexterity-18

Constitution-16

Intelligence-16

Wisdom-18

Charisma-15

This is kind of funny in Fantasy MMO's I always play Rangers.

Back in the day I always played Chaotic Good characters so I could do what the hell I wanted to.

I have seen some of the New rule sets and while I am sure they are fun, nothing beat Ad&D Unearthed Arcana. I haven't played since 8th grade. From 5th to 8th Grade we blew whole summers away cooped up playing D&D.

I Am A: True Neutral Human Ranger (5th Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength-14

Dexterity-18

Constitution-16

Intelligence-16

Wisdom-18

Charisma-15

• 1 month later...

I just found this post again. Never played D&D, thought it was a waste of time. But I played some Neverwinter Nights on my computer, so I have a reasonable idea of what this all means. Apparently, I'm a Lawful Good Human Monk/Cleric (2nd/2nd) probably because of my answers to the higher power questions.

Str. - 14

Dex - 11

Con - 12

Wis - 13

Int - 12

Cha - 12

True Neutral Human Fighter (4th Level)

Strength: 14

Dexterity: 14

Constitution: 15

Intelligencd: 14

Wisdom: 14

Charisma:13

It was a fun test to take. I never played the pen and paper (with the 20 or more sided dice) too much. Occasionally Vampire: The Masquerade. But I enjoyed reading about the creatures and different classes than actually playing the game.

I used to play Ultima on the computer back in the day, which flows with much of these topics and ideas.

Still it was kind of fun to take.

You Are A:

Lawful Good Human Cleric (5th Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 14

Dexterity- 12

Constitution- 13

Intelligence- 15

Wisdom- 10

Charisma- 12

Alignment:

Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment because it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Archived