Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What D&D character are you?

Switchgear

Back in the day I played Dungeons and Dragons. One of my friends is still into it, he came up with a quiz that approximates what your stats, class and alignment would be.

The quiz

Edit: The quiz has 129 questions, it should take 15 to 20 minutes to do.

According to the quiz I'm:

Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Race : Human

Class and Level : Monk (4th Level)

Ability Scores : STR 12, DEX 11, CON 14, INT 13, WIS 12, CHA 14

Back in the day I played Dungeons and Dragons. One of my friends is still into it, he came up with a quiz that approximates what your stats, class and alignment would be.

The quiz

Edit: The quiz has 129 questions, it should take 15 to 20 minutes to do.

According to the quiz I'm:

Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Race : Human

Class and Level : Monk (4th Level)

Ability Scores : STR 12, DEX 11, CON 14, INT 13, WIS 12, CHA 14

Neutral Good Human Sorcerer (6th Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 12

Dexterity- 13

Constitution- 13

Intelligence- 16

Wisdom- 17

Charisma- 14

Alignment:

Neutral Good-

Race:

Humans

Class:

Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

Neutral Good Human Sorcerer (6th Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 12

Dexterity- 13

Constitution- 13

Intelligence- 16

Wisdom- 17

Charisma- 14

Alignment:

Neutral Good-

Race:

Humans

Class:

Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

Every so often, there's a part of me that thinks it would be fun to play this again. I just don't know if I can make the time committment. As a teen and in my early 20's, it was a great escape. I hear it's changed a bit from the AD&D days, but it would probably still be fun for a weekend.

Every so often, there's a part of me that thinks it would be fun to play this again. I just don't know if I can make the time committment. As a teen and in my early 20's, it was a great escape. I hear it's changed a bit from the AD&D days, but it would probably still be fun for a weekend.

True Neutral Human Bard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 13

Dexterity- 14

Constitution- 14

Intelligence- 12

Wisdom- 15

Charisma- 15

So...is a Bard a bad thing? In the D&D world that is...

Bards can be very powerful in upper levels.

I was always the DM. I think I actually played as a character maybe 5 times. I always had some great campaign ideas, so I was always the Dungeon Master.

I used to really enjoy running campaigns in the Planescape setting. Very cool design on that one.

I don't feel like answering all the questions in the survey, so I'll just put up my screen and say I'm the DM again.

~Bang

True Neutral Human Bard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 13

Dexterity- 14

Constitution- 14

Intelligence- 12

Wisdom- 15

Charisma- 15

So...is a Bard a bad thing? In the D&D world that is...

Bards can be very powerful in upper levels.

I was always the DM. I think I actually played as a character maybe 5 times. I always had some great campaign ideas, so I was always the Dungeon Master.

I used to really enjoy running campaigns in the Planescape setting. Very cool design on that one.

I don't feel like answering all the questions in the survey, so I'll just put up my screen and say I'm the DM again.

~Bang

Archived