Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Karma Thread: New England Style!

Teller

I love New England because the 2 days I spent driving in the Cambridge area a few years back really made me appreciate driving in DC.

I love Boston because I liked Good Will Hunting.

I like Tom Brady because, being the QB, he has at least a CHANCE of being hit on every play...I think it's the clefted chin that makes this great.

I like Boston because of the "NOMAR" obsessed fans on SNL...when it was still at least moderately funny.

I love New England because the 2 days I spent driving in the Cambridge area a few years back really made me appreciate driving in DC.

I love Boston because I liked Good Will Hunting.

I like Tom Brady because, being the QB, he has at least a CHANCE of being hit on every play...I think it's the clefted chin that makes this great.

I like Boston because of the "NOMAR" obsessed fans on SNL...when it was still at least moderately funny.

I like Boston because they wish they were the Yankees with 26 WS championships.

I like Boston because Yankees fans can't take that they are 0 for the century. Face it the skins can't buy a Super Bowl what makes u think the Yanks can buy washed up old vets and win.....GO SOX!!!

I like Boston because they wish they were the Yankees with 26 WS championships.

I like Boston because Yankees fans can't take that they are 0 for the century. Face it the skins can't buy a Super Bowl what makes u think the Yanks can buy washed up old vets and win.....GO SOX!!!

there is no reason for a karma thread this week because their fans are so damn arrogent they have created their own negative karma thread.

that being said, they have a good team. but they have just as crappy fans

How about this national fanbase they never used to have? I have no problem with 10, 11 year old kids liking them, but we're talking adults here. Nobody outside of that area liked them before. Like my father in law who used to be a Niner fan until, in his words "they started sucking and the Patriots win games so now I'm a Patriot fan" :doh:

Oh, and to keep this on topic

buster3qtrHeadUp.10Mar.ljm.jpg

there is no reason for a karma thread this week because their fans are so damn arrogent they have created their own negative karma thread.

that being said, they have a good team. but they have just as crappy fans

How about this national fanbase they never used to have? I have no problem with 10, 11 year old kids liking them, but we're talking adults here. Nobody outside of that area liked them before. Like my father in law who used to be a Niner fan until, in his words "they started sucking and the Patriots win games so now I'm a Patriot fan" :doh:

Oh, and to keep this on topic

buster3qtrHeadUp.10Mar.ljm.jpg

Archived