Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Karma Thread: New England Style!

Teller

Well, well, well. After last week's win over the Cardinals, the original karma thread now stands at 6-1 in 2007 (including preseason games). That's just one game off the juggernautical pace being set by this week's opponent, the New England Patriots.

:point2sky :cheers: :point2sky

For those of you unfamiliar with the karma thread, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?! :laugh: j/k...The karma thread is your place to say good things, and only good things about the Patriots, the City of Boston, the State of Massachussets or the New England region in general. We do this each week in order to swing the Great Karmazmic Pendulum squarely in the direction of our Washington Redskins.

I'll start:

I like Boston because the harbor there tastes like British tea.

I like Boston because the parquee floor at the old Gahden was like the Lambeau Field of basketabll.

I like New England because some of my friends tell me clam chowder is pretty good.

I like Bill Belichik because he makes Joe Gibbs look even classier. (If that's possible.)

I like the Patriots because they've been the Goliath of the NFL for the past several years. And we all know what happened to Goliath.

I like the Patriots because they're going to improve my Redskins' record to 5-2 this week.

Well, well, well. After last week's win over the Cardinals, the original karma thread now stands at 6-1 in 2007 (including preseason games). That's just one game off the juggernautical pace being set by this week's opponent, the New England Patriots.

:point2sky :cheers: :point2sky

For those of you unfamiliar with the karma thread, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?! :laugh: j/k...The karma thread is your place to say good things, and only good things about the Patriots, the City of Boston, the State of Massachussets or the New England region in general. We do this each week in order to swing the Great Karmazmic Pendulum squarely in the direction of our Washington Redskins.

I'll start:

I like Boston because the harbor there tastes like British tea.

I like Boston because the parquee floor at the old Gahden was like the Lambeau Field of basketabll.

I like New England because some of my friends tell me clam chowder is pretty good.

I like Bill Belichik because he makes Joe Gibbs look even classier. (If that's possible.)

I like the Patriots because they've been the Goliath of the NFL for the past several years. And we all know what happened to Goliath.

I like the Patriots because they're going to improve my Redskins' record to 5-2 this week.

I like Boston because of the New England Clam Chowder

I like Boston because it's a better version of New York (not by much though)

I like New England because they are a dynasty in the salary cap era, which is tough

I like New England because they have Tom Brady and I always enjoy hearing the pointless debate of the better QB of Peyton or Tom.

HAIL

I like Boston because of the New England Clam Chowder

I like Boston because it's a better version of New York (not by much though)

I like New England because they are a dynasty in the salary cap era, which is tough

I like New England because they have Tom Brady and I always enjoy hearing the pointless debate of the better QB of Peyton or Tom.

HAIL

lets see..

1. Sam Adams Beer

2. Boston Braves

3. They really know how to throw an St Patricks day party

4. The original settlement in new england (plymouth rock) was beaten by Jamestown.

5. They will be beaten by the Redskins this weekend

Archived