Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

And I thought Cowboy fans were bad..

Toe Jam

Eh, I can't really blame them for being so high on the Pats this season, even if it means some irritating arrogance inside their bragging...they've been demolishing pretty much everyone in their path. If Jason Campbell threw 5 TDs in the 1st half against the Cardinals I'd be braggin' like a mf, I won't lie lol :laugh:...Randy Moss has caught more TDs than the entire Skins offense combined...I think Santana Moss may have dropped more passes than Randy Moss has caught TDs, actually.

Eh, I can't really blame them for being so high on the Pats this season, even if it means some irritating arrogance inside their bragging...they've been demolishing pretty much everyone in their path. If Jason Campbell threw 5 TDs in the 1st half against the Cardinals I'd be braggin' like a mf, I won't lie lol :laugh:...Randy Moss has caught more TDs than the entire Skins offense combined...I think Santana Moss may have dropped more passes than Randy Moss has caught TDs, actually.

For as much as you hear about New Englanders being so hospitable and everything, a lot of them seem to have an arrogant streak in them. I used to work for a transplanted Rhode Islander (Patriot fan), and while for the most part he was a nice enough guy, he was pretty boastful about his team. This guy had the nerve to call Cox Cable and complain because he was sick of seeing the Redskins every week and he wanted to see the Patriots. The operator told him that the NFL had rules saying that the home team always had to be shown, and he said he didn't care...he wasn't a Skins fan and he wasn't paying for cable service to see "the ********s" on Sundays. The operator told him to buy a satelite dish, and he didn't like that. For the most part I have no problem with the Patriots. You really can't help but like Brady, but I've lost all respect for Belichek. At least our coach won his three Lombardi's honestly...

For as much as you hear about New Englanders being so hospitable and everything, a lot of them seem to have an arrogant streak in them. I used to work for a transplanted Rhode Islander (Patriot fan), and while for the most part he was a nice enough guy, he was pretty boastful about his team. This guy had the nerve to call Cox Cable and complain because he was sick of seeing the Redskins every week and he wanted to see the Patriots. The operator told him that the NFL had rules saying that the home team always had to be shown, and he said he didn't care...he wasn't a Skins fan and he wasn't paying for cable service to see "the ********s" on Sundays. The operator told him to buy a satelite dish, and he didn't like that. For the most part I have no problem with the Patriots. You really can't help but like Brady, but I've lost all respect for Belichek. At least our coach won his three Lombardi's honestly...

Having lived with Pats fans now for the last 14 years, I would have to say they are not all that bad. On a whole, much of the fan base is ignorrant of anything that happend prior to 2001. They like to flaunt the three SB wins, which is fine. They just think that they are the only ones that have ever done that. It does get annoying, and down right irratating to have a discussion with them on any level, but there are good ones. You have to look real hard.

There would be nothing that I would love more than a big win up here on Sunday. I'll be at the game, dressed well in a dress (Hogette anyone) taking my far share of crap. I do believe that the SKins have the talent and the coaching staff can game plan to beat them.

Having lived with Pats fans now for the last 14 years, I would have to say they are not all that bad. On a whole, much of the fan base is ignorrant of anything that happend prior to 2001. They like to flaunt the three SB wins, which is fine. They just think that they are the only ones that have ever done that. It does get annoying, and down right irratating to have a discussion with them on any level, but there are good ones. You have to look real hard.

There would be nothing that I would love more than a big win up here on Sunday. I'll be at the game, dressed well in a dress (Hogette anyone) taking my far share of crap. I do believe that the SKins have the talent and the coaching staff can game plan to beat them.

]']Its THEIR message board and THEY'RE undefeated. Its their right to be ridiculously ****y.

Fixed it for ya'. :silly:

And honestly, if the 'skins were undefeated and destroying teams right and left, how would this board react? Pot meet kettle; kettle meet pot.

]']Its THEIR message board and THEY'RE undefeated. Its their right to be ridiculously ****y.

Fixed it for ya'. :silly:

And honestly, if the 'skins were undefeated and destroying teams right and left, how would this board react? Pot meet kettle; kettle meet pot.

Man, I have this co-worker in my office that transfered from Boston he's a die hard Patriots fan. He keeps looking at me with that arrogant smirk saying to me your Skins do not stand a chance in hell to beat the Patriots. Man, I want to smack that smirk off his face so bad.

Man, I have this co-worker in my office that transfered from Boston he's a die hard Patriots fan. He keeps looking at me with that arrogant smirk saying to me your Skins do not stand a chance in hell to beat the Patriots. Man, I want to smack that smirk off his face so bad.

Archived