Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

And I thought Cowboy fans were bad..

Toe Jam

Hey guys, I'm new here.

I've lived in Maryland for the last 24 years, and have family from this area, so I'm a big 'Skins fan. However, I'm originally from New England (Maine), and I'm a lifelong Pats/Sox fans (yes, the Pats had fans before '01 and the Sox had fans before '04).

Anyway, this game makes me nervous. The 'Skins will represent the biggest defensive challenge the Pats have faced this year. Their 'D' is good enough to keep them in this game. The biggest question will be O-line play. The Pats' D-line is very talented. Will the 'Skins O-line be able to give Campbell enough time to read the coverages? If it does, will Moss, Thrash, and Randle-el be able to hang on to the ball? Dropped passes are why this team is 4-2 right now instead of 5-1, they should have won that Green Bay game.

I apologize for any of my "bretheren" that any of you may have had issues with. We have a solid core of great fans who are very knowledgeable. If any of you are interested in some light hearted smack-talk coupled with good football conversation, don't go to Patsfans.com, that's our 'B'-list sight. Go to Patriotsplanet.net.

I think this one is going to be tough. Ultimately, I think the Pats will win, they're just the better team at this point in time and are playing at a level so far above the rest of the league it's almost not real. However, I'm very excited about the direction the 'Skins are moving in. I think Campbell is going to be the real deal, and this gam,e will be a great learning experience for him.

Here's to an exciting, well played game with no injuries!:thumbsup:

Hey guys, I'm new here.

I've lived in Maryland for the last 24 years, and have family from this area, so I'm a big 'Skins fan. However, I'm originally from New England (Maine), and I'm a lifelong Pats/Sox fans (yes, the Pats had fans before '01 and the Sox had fans before '04).

Anyway, this game makes me nervous. The 'Skins will represent the biggest defensive challenge the Pats have faced this year. Their 'D' is good enough to keep them in this game. The biggest question will be O-line play. The Pats' D-line is very talented. Will the 'Skins O-line be able to give Campbell enough time to read the coverages? If it does, will Moss, Thrash, and Randle-el be able to hang on to the ball? Dropped passes are why this team is 4-2 right now instead of 5-1, they should have won that Green Bay game.

I apologize for any of my "bretheren" that any of you may have had issues with. We have a solid core of great fans who are very knowledgeable. If any of you are interested in some light hearted smack-talk coupled with good football conversation, don't go to Patsfans.com, that's our 'B'-list sight. Go to Patriotsplanet.net.

I think this one is going to be tough. Ultimately, I think the Pats will win, they're just the better team at this point in time and are playing at a level so far above the rest of the league it's almost not real. However, I'm very excited about the direction the 'Skins are moving in. I think Campbell is going to be the real deal, and this gam,e will be a great learning experience for him.

Here's to an exciting, well played game with no injuries!:thumbsup:

Archived