Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Maybe Rooting For us

Main-Maine

Some of those are amazing.

But really...the general feeling I came away with was:

Hope the Skins cripple every NE player, but lose 100-0.

Not sure how both of those can happen at the same time, but hey...Texans were never known to be the brightest bulbs in the pack.

That goes to show you what kind of fanbase they have...:no: There is no way on this earth I would ever "root" for the cowgirls! Never...ever...ever! period! Nope...can't do it. Plus who cares if they root for us or not? At the end of the day...what difference will it make? Funny- haha? maybe...but...I'd rather they not pull for us tyvm.

Ya, there's only one time in the world I could root for them, and that's if they weren't going to make the playoffs and had to beat somebody in order for us to get in. That's it. It would hurt like hell and they'd probably screw that up too, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

That being said, I was cheering for the patriots when they played the cowboys. :)

That goes to show you what kind of fanbase they have...:no: There is no way on this earth I would ever "root" for the cowgirls! Never...ever...ever! period! Nope...can't do it. Plus who cares if they root for us or not? At the end of the day...what difference will it make? Funny- haha? maybe...but...I'd rather they not pull for us tyvm.

Ya, there's only one time in the world I could root for them, and that's if they weren't going to make the playoffs and had to beat somebody in order for us to get in. That's it. It would hurt like hell and they'd probably screw that up too, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

That being said, I was cheering for the patriots when they played the cowboys. :)

Guest RideorDieChic

Dallas rooting for us? Thanks but NO THANKS!! Some of those fans must of took the short bus to school 'cause pulling for the enemy doesn't make good sense:doh: Dallas sucks and licks!

Poor simpletons... Do they even realize we were gleaming with joy when they got their rear handed to them by the Patriots? :laugh: :laugh:

those idiots are allowing vanity to blind their limited judgement. Not only would winning against the Pats have us sitting nice in our division, it will also advance notice of the type of punishment they have to look forward to when we come to town ....Forgive them for they know not what they speak :laugh: ...Dallas actually thought they were going to beat New England after being exposed by the Bills? LOL.

Guest RideorDieChic

Dallas rooting for us? Thanks but NO THANKS!! Some of those fans must of took the short bus to school 'cause pulling for the enemy doesn't make good sense:doh: Dallas sucks and licks!

Poor simpletons... Do they even realize we were gleaming with joy when they got their rear handed to them by the Patriots? :laugh: :laugh:

those idiots are allowing vanity to blind their limited judgement. Not only would winning against the Pats have us sitting nice in our division, it will also advance notice of the type of punishment they have to look forward to when we come to town ....Forgive them for they know not what they speak :laugh: ...Dallas actually thought they were going to beat New England after being exposed by the Bills? LOL.

I remember a few years ago a lot of folks rooted for the helpless Giants because they were playing the Eagles or something. That sparked a run that got them into the playoffs.

Never root for the enemy. I'm glad some Dallas fans are making that mistake.

I remember a few years ago a lot of folks rooted for the helpless Giants because they were playing the Eagles or something. That sparked a run that got them into the playoffs.

Never root for the enemy. I'm glad some Dallas fans are making that mistake.

I honestly hate saying this but I agree with the diehard cowboys fan on that board he says "That's pathetic. Where is your Cowboy pride. Somebody is gonna beat them this year but I hope not the Redskins, Giants or Eagles. How will it make you feel better if one of our division rivals beat the Pats.".. man don't ever hope for your division rivals unless it benefits you.

Go Skins!!!

:point2sky

I honestly hate saying this but I agree with the diehard cowboys fan on that board he says "That's pathetic. Where is your Cowboy pride. Somebody is gonna beat them this year but I hope not the Redskins, Giants or Eagles. How will it make you feel better if one of our division rivals beat the Pats.".. man don't ever hope for your division rivals unless it benefits you.

Go Skins!!!

:point2sky

Guest RideorDieChic
Not a snowballs chance in hell. Go Pats!

I like this better but you're too late trying to talk big to save face for you type :laugh::laugh:

go kick rocks :silly:

Guest RideorDieChic
Not a snowballs chance in hell. Go Pats!

I like this better but you're too late trying to talk big to save face for you type :laugh::laugh:

go kick rocks :silly:

Archived